• Natalia Vadionova
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • Claudia Schiffer
    • Gisele Bunchen
    • Bridgette Bardott
    • Candice Swanepoel
    • Bianca Balti
  2. 2. What Percentage of them do you like? Or which describes it best?

• Between all and almost all
    • Most
    • More than half
    • About half
    • Less than half
    • Between one and a few
  3. 3. Who do you like most of these (the 200)?

• Eugenia Volodina
    • Raica Oliveira
    • Daria Werbowy
    • Cindy Crawford
    • Raquel Zimmerman
    • Rosie Huntington-Whetely
    • Helena Christensen
    • Cintia Dicker
    • Irina Sheik
    • Josie Maran
    • Angelina Jolie
    • Penelope Cruz
    • Jessica Alba
    • Megan Fox

Of the thousands of model/celeb ect. threads (over 4,000 of fashion alone) few have gotten even close to the 300 zone and some have of course gone even far beyond. Are there women just as good with 1-3 pages? 20 pages? 50 pages? 100 ect. pages? In my opionion, yes. However, you need more than looks, modeling ability or any combination of the two in order to ascend to this relatively rare milestone. You need to somehow inspire fans to post in your thread on a regular basis over a considerable span of time. You can be the most beautiful and interresting model around, but if you don't have regular work or exposure of some kind, you'll just get the 'wow, she's pretty' for a page or so and the thread just disappears, gets burried and becomes forgotten by most for the most part. Sure there's a lot that goes into how much work you get and its a case by case basis, some want it more, some are at the right place at the right time, some have the right connections, some strike when their type of look or style is most in and so forth and so on. And there are others who are probably even more popular in real life and tremendously respected in the industry and have a lot of work but just didn't catch on here as much as other places. But these ladies did and here they are. Since there's 3 categories I went ahead and added the 200 club too and slipped some on the brink in there so if they made it in a couple days people wouldn't ask why they aren't there :ninja: .

1. Petra :blush: - AnaBB is definitely my favorite face and crush of the group and there are others in the group who's looks I like more in general, but factoring in personality makes Petra my favorite of the group because its just so amazing to see a model with a personality like that. *edit* She doesn't need me, I'm voting for Ana BB :ninja: .

2. I like most. Though I only love or really like a couple :ninja: , but they all have something to offer I think :) .

3. Undecided. Jessica Alba is by far my biggest crush of the group :blush: . So cute, nice lips and the smile is just :blush: . But...

Megan Fox (though I don't have a crush) is cute, sexy and also very funny :blush: so I like her a lot too. Cindy's before my time, but nice too, Josie's a great girl next door and there's a soft spot for Cintia and not a fan of Angelina, but I still must admit that I think she's the most naturally sensual and most beautiful of the group :pinch: .

1. ADRIANA LIMA of course, you can ALL put the scarlet A on my chest, but i will always adore her :wub:

2. I'd Say i like Most :laugh:

3. Id have to say Irina, she is growing on me lolllllllllllllllllllllll, as for the rest, there ALL lovelies, but none really say WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA, now if you'd put monica bellucci in there then well :evil: :evil:

Petra Nemcova :heart: with Ale coming in a close second.

Between one and a few

Josie Maran :heart: of course. (I know her in real life, she's an amazing woman and you wouldn't even begin to understand just how stunning she is in person)

Well, that's a rum old list isn't it? Unless, of course, you're au fait with it? Then I suppose it's all good... :ermm:

I've often suspected I'm not simpatico with the BZ masses, and maybe this proves it - although I can take some solace in that the majority (as it stands right now) are with me in the second bracket: in that percentage-wise we're between "one and a few"... Maybe most of the number-makers are just casual visitors? And who credits them with any intelligence?!! :p

For the record though, it was Ana Beatriz/one and a few/Rosie (NOT "Whetely" though Joe, but I hope that was simply an 'easter-egg' for me?!! :shifty: ).