Bellazon

Meet The Barkers

Lolita

Meet the Barkers stars Travis from Blink 182 and his wife Shanna (former Miss Universe winner). I love this show because it shows how inlove Travis and Shanna are. I don't think they are the greatest parents though. Shanna is never really shown with the kids and Travis definetly is on something. Oh well. I love it. It's way better than Room Raiders. :)

I missed it the first time around because I figured it would be another crappy MTV reality show (see: "'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave", but when MTV aired a marathon a few weeks back I checked it out. It wasn't as bad that I thought it would be.

Meet the Barkers stars Travis from Blink 182 and his wife Shanna (former Miss Universe winner). I love this show because it shows how inlove Travis and Shanna are. I don't think they are the greatest parents though. Shanna is never really shown with the kids and Travis definetly is on something. Oh well. I love it. It's way better than Room Raiders. :)

Remember, reality shows are in fact reality but they are cut and spliced to fit into a story. Just because they do not show Shanna with the kids does not mean that she does not spend quality time with them ;)

• 2 years later...
It's way better than Room Raiders. :)

:rofl:

Well, aren't they divorced now?

I wonder if it's only about money that celebs decide to participate in such kind of shows.

I mean, they loose their privacy (and then they complain about media :cain: ) and sooner or later, after the show, they divorce.

I think only Ozzy and Shannan are still married. Let's see....

Jessica Simpson&Nick Lachey, Hulk Hogan&his wife (in separation or divorced, idk), Carmen Electra&Dave Navarro....