Bellazon

HAWLF - Hot Artists We'd Like To Fornicate (With)

red_ed

I'd put Sarah Blasko on this list, but she's too high up on a pedestal to grope at <_<

Megan Washington (Washington)

Love everything about her. Awesomesexy :chicken:

Anna Calvi

Instantly fell in love with her music soon as I heard it. She's completely untamed when she sings :drool:

Jenny Lewis (Rilo Kiley, Jenny & Johnny)

Take all the good bits of America, and roll it into a ball. That's what Jenny Lewis's voice sounds like.

She's totally gorgeous inside and out :wub:

Juanita Stein (Waikiki, Howling Bells)

Effortlessly sexy, and such a hot voice - both singing and speaking

Kate Jackson (The Long Blondes)

Beautiful girl, and I adore her style :heart:

Oh, and I wouldn't say no to Nick Cave either :ninja:

hawlf_meg.jpg hawlf_anna.jpg hawlf_jenny.jpg hawlf_juanita.jpg hawlf_kate.jpg

^I share many of the ones already posted (particularly Calvi, the Dehezas, Stein and O) but I'll do my best to avoid repetition. :hehe:

Natasha Khan (Bat For Lashes) - a huge favourite for some time now.

natashakhan.jpg

Laura Marling - owner of the most understated yet effortlessly pure voice I think I've ever heard. :hehe:

lauramarling.jpg

Akiko Matsuura (The Big Pink / Comanechi) - you could be forgiven for thinking she was dreamed up by Bryan Lee O'Malley. A cute and slightly unhinged drummer, fond of playing onstage topless. :chicken:

akikofinal511024x696.jpg

Jenny Lee Lindberg (Warpaint) - although to be honest, deciding my favourite Warpaint member was a tricky task in itself. :unsure:

kbpqb3h9yp9ai1803koj4zf.jpg

Annie - Norwegian singer of 'Chewing Gum', which to my mind, is still one of the best pop songs in the world.

post-20523-0-1446026177-62159_thumb.jpg

Alison Mosshart (The Kills / The Dead Weather) - in a sort of 'I could kick your head in' kind of way. :laugh:

18alisonmosshart.jpg

Sharin Foo (The Raveonettes) - an obvious one I guess, and since her band has a new album out this year, still vaguely relevant?

jacoblangvad002.jpg

And finally, Alice Cooper - she's great! :heart:

Random (but largely useless, until now) Alexis Krauss fact - as a former school teacher, she invited the pupils with the highest grades in her class to sing backing vocals on the Sleigh Bells album. Lucky kids. :rofl:

Wow :laugh: that's good stuff.

Now for some of my love, Alexandra Lawn of Ra Ra Riot. all candids

post-2993-0-1446026135-79662_thumb.jpg post-2993-0-1446026135-8459_thumb.jpg post-2993-0-1446026135-88012_thumb.png

btw Did anyone else notice how Grace Potter is Heidi Klum?

Random (but largely useless, until now) Alexis Krauss fact - as a former school teacher, she invited the pupils with the highest grades in her class to sing backing vocals on the Sleigh Bells album. Lucky kids. :rofl:

Awesome work guys. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some googling to do :ninja:

I wonder why the females on the forum aren't posting...actually it's probably a good thing otherwise this thread would be taken over by Beliebers :|

and Donbot, check out some Ra Ra Riot :dance: