Bellazon

Bradley Cooper
Thumbnail

2Shhweet

Bradley Cooper named 'Sexiest Man Alive'

Bradley Cooper has been named the Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine.

The ‘Hangover' star has been awarded the annual title by the publication and although he is honoured to win he admits he is shocked because he doesn't think he always looks great.

He told the magazine: "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]. I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."

Although he is delighted to be named the Sexiest Man Alive, the 36-year-old actor insists his mother Gloria will be more proud of his win than him.

Bradley -- whose father Charles died in January -- added: "The first thing I thought was, 'My mother is going to be so happy.'"

The Hollywood hearthrob also revealed he is currently single and is not the "player" he is made out to be.

Bradley -- who was previously in a long-term relationship with Renee Zellweger -- said: "I'm a single 36-year-old male ... If you're a single man and you happen to be in this business you're deemed a player. But I don't see myself as a ladies' man."

Other famous hunks to make the top ten of People's poll include Liam Hemsworth -- who is dating Miley Cyrus -- ‘The Wire' star Idris Elba, actor Chris Evans, Jennifer Aniston's man Justin Theroux and Ryan Gosling.

Bradley took the title from last year's winner Ryan Reynolds, who did not make the top ten this year.

People magazine will publish its full list of the 100 Sexiest Men Alive in their next issue which hits newsstands on Friday.

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20.../#ixzz1dsvuBFl6

Bradley Cooper named 'Sexiest Man Alive'

Bradley Cooper has been named the Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine.

The ‘Hangover' star has been awarded the annual title by the publication and although he is honoured to win he admits he is shocked because he doesn't think he always looks great.

He told the magazine: "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]. I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."

Although he is delighted to be named the Sexiest Man Alive, the 36-year-old actor insists his mother Gloria will be more proud of his win than him.

Bradley -- whose father Charles died in January -- added: "The first thing I thought was, 'My mother is going to be so happy.'"

The Hollywood hearthrob also revealed he is currently single and is not the "player" he is made out to be.

Bradley -- who was previously in a long-term relationship with Renee Zellweger -- said: "I'm a single 36-year-old male ... If you're a single man and you happen to be in this business you're deemed a player. But I don't see myself as a ladies' man."

Other famous hunks to make the top ten of People's poll include Liam Hemsworth -- who is dating Miley Cyrus -- ‘The Wire' star Idris Elba, actor Chris Evans, Jennifer Aniston's man Justin Theroux and Ryan Gosling.

Bradley took the title from last year's winner Ryan Reynolds, who did not make the top ten this year.

People magazine will publish its full list of the 100 Sexiest Men Alive in their next issue which hits newsstands on Friday.

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20.../#ixzz1dsvuBFl6

Happy for him... because yeah, he's really really hot :drool:

Bradley Cooper plans for a busy 2012

Bradley Cooper was just named People's Sexiest Man Alive. But who is the guy behind the pretty face? And what has he been up to lately?

One thing is for sure, you'll be seeing a lot more of the hunky actor in the months to come.

This year has already been pretty busy for Cooper, who starred in "The Hangover Part II" and the critical hit film "Limitless."

The 36-year-old star is attached to several upcoming projects in 2012, including the drama, "Words," with Zoe Saldana, where he plays an aspiring writer.

He will also appear in the action-romantic comedy, "Outrun," alongside Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell, Tom Arnold, Kristin Chenoweth and Beau Bridges. The film focuses on a former getaway driver, who jeopardizes his Witness Protection Plan identity to help his girlfriend land her dream job.

Also on tap is a cop-turned-politician role in "The Place Beyond the Pines," co-starring Ryan Gosling.

The Pennsylvania native will team up with Robert De Niro in "The Silver Linings Playbook," which tells the story of a teacher, who moves back in with his mother and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife.

Finally, Cooper will take on the lead role in "Paradise Lost" with Camilla Belle and Casey Affleck.

As for his personal life, Cooper dated Renee Zellweger for two years until they broke up in March. He was spotted having dinner with the newly-single Jennifer Lopez this fall, sparking rumors of a romance. But the actor says he's currently single. His new "Sexiest Man Alive" status may change that.

Cooper wasn't always a bachelor though. He married actress Jennifer Esposito in December 2006, but they split a year later.

He graduated with an English degree from Georgetown University in 1997 and completed the Masters of Fine Arts program at New School University in 2000.

He made his acting debut on "Sex and the City" in 1999. Two years later Cooper, who's fluent in French, starred in the feature film, "Wet Hot American Summer." Since then, he's appeared in series of Hollywood hits, including "Wedding Crashers," "He's Just Not That Into You," "Failure to Launch and "All About Steve."

Open Road Acquires Ensemble Comedy ‘Outrun’

Open Road Films has acquired all U.S. rights to the romantic action comedy Outrun — starring, written and co-directed by comic talent Dax Shepard (NBC’s “Parenthood”) with an all-star ensemble cast including Kristen Bell, Bradley Cooper, Tom Arnold, Beau Bridges, Kristin Chenoweth, David Koechner, Michael Rosenbaum, Joy Bryant, and Ryan Hansen. David Palmer co-directed with Shepard. The announcement was made today by Tom Ortenberg, CEO of Open Road Films.

Outrun is the story of Charlie Bronson (Shepard), a former getaway driver who busts out of the Witness Protection Program to drive his girlfriend (Kristen Bell) to Los Angeles so she can land her dream job. Their road trip grows awkwardly complicated, when they are chased by the feds (led by Tom Arnold), and increasingly dangerous, when Charlie’s former gang of criminals (led by Bradley Cooper) enter the fray.

Outrun was produced by Andrew Panay with Nate Tuck, Kim Waltrip and Jim Casey. Exclusive Media Group acquired the international rights.

“Dax Shepard is one of the most exciting comedic talents working today,” stated Ortenberg. “He has assembled a brilliantly talented cast in a wildly fun and funny movie. We are thrilled to be in business with him, as well as producer Andrew Panay, and look forward to bringing Outrun to audiences around the country.”

“My number-one passion after Kristen and work is motorsports — I’m interested in almost anything with an engine. This movie is like a giant cake made with my three favorite ingredients: my fiancée, my best friends and all my favorite cars. It was a six week-long birthday party!” explains Shepard.

The deal was negotiated on behalf of Open Road Films by Ortenberg, General Counsel and Executive Vice President of Operations and Business Affairs, Elliott Kleinberg, and Senior Vice President of Acquisitions, Ben Cotner. Jamie Feldman and Linda Lichter of Lichter, Grossman, Nichols, Adler and Feldman negotiated on behalf of the filmmakers.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/11/open-road-...-comedy-outrun/