Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

I like Kate, and i do think that other models should do the same as Naomi. But i think she is so irresponsible ! She married a crack head ( he's cute, but still a crack head ), and this cocaine thing happened, what about her daughter ? Poor girl !

But i think she will get better, and this whole thing is gonna be over, thank god, cause i can't take it this subject anymore hahaha

I like Kate, and i do think that other models should do the same as Naomi. But i think she is so irresponsible ! She married a crack head ( he's cute, but still a crack head ), and this cocaine thing happened, what about her daughter ? Poor girl !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love kate but she has had sightings doing coke way before she met her current boyfriend, there were some people of her outside supposely getting drugs, sure its speculation, but i dont believe he turned her to drugs. I dont like him I think he looks like trash, but i dont like it when people just blame it on him. I do hope she gets better though, she needs to go to rehab now..

Kate Moss may suffer another blow in the wake of revelations about her alleged drug taking - French Vogue is rethinking its offer to employ her as a guest editor in an upcoming copy of the style bible.

In September it was reported Moss would edit a special issue of the magazine, and that a duet recorded with her lover Pete Doherty, entitled "La Belle et la Bete," would be available in CD format on the cover.

But now bosses at Conde Nast publications are concerned over the cocaine controversy surrounding the supermodel.

A Vogue spokesperson says, "We are not sure whether Kate Moss is going to edit Vogue."

kate moss has nothing to worry about..too many fashion designers love her.  Theyre all just dumping her for the PR work...when she comes out of rehab everyone will love her again and she'll be back making millions!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she is a one of the best models there is and i bet all of gthe designers going to take her back

she is not a first model and not the last one who got cut doing blow so models still exizt

the designers cannot live without them

i hope that everything will be good for kate moss