Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

i don't think her boyfriend has so much to do with it... she's a woman,mother,she shoul've known better... but she is not the only one... naomi,christy,karen mulder...they all went through this... karen almost died...

i remember watching vh1's show called when supermodels ruled the world... all stars were there but no one mentioned gia or karen mulder...

and karen ,after being in hospital and on medicaments said that almost all people in the bussines use drugs,she said that she was raped more than once, by her own father, some elite's booker,prince albert of monaco...

and kate ras on rehab twice or sth like that...

such a shame...

spanisheyes...

it's not that simple...

u don't know what r u getting in to...

trust me....

modeling is not just fun and is not all about money... sometimes u r forced to do some ugly things, and we are talking about really young girls,age 13 or 14...

u never know what might happen

DROPPED!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9407940/

How sad is that...to have sooo much $$$$ from doing nothing but putting on clothes and walking and you toss it all away to snort it.    :trout:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww the poor darlin i saw that on the news today. Imagine having your mistakes broadcasted all over the world.

spanisheyes...

it's not that simple...

trust me....

modeling is not just fun and is not all about money... sometimes u r forced to do some ugly things, and we are talking about really young girls,age 13 or 14...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so you're saying that all girls are forced to do drugs to stay in the industry?

it all comes down to morals...what are you willing to do or not do to gain something, in this case, fame & fortune. Play with fire and they will get burned. Even ate those young ages, they are most certainly old enough to know right from wrong and I was definitely uncomfortable with people offering me drugs and it wasn't hard to say no. if someone like an adult tried to pressure me, I'd look for the first exit. Maybe I"m stronger than most, but I sure don't feel sorry for Kate...she's an adult who could make wiser choices. I pray she gets help.

burberry and chanel both dropped her....chanel is not surprising...i mean it was just her old coco mademoiselle ad anyway...i dont think she'd done anything new for them in a while so thats probably just a coincidence...i think burberry said they dropped her due to the drugs...not sure tho

spanisheyes...

it's not that simple...

trust me....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so you're saying that all girls are forced to do drugs to stay in the industry?

it all comes down to morals...what are you willing to do or not do to gain something, in this case, fame & fortune. Play with fire and they will get burned. Even ate those young ages, they are most certainly old enough to know right from wrong and I was definitely uncomfortable with people offering me drugs and it wasn't hard to say no. if someone like an adult tried to pressure me, I'd look for the first exit. Maybe I"m stronger than most, but I sure don't feel sorry for Kate...she's an adult who could make wiser choices. I pray she gets help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I completely agree with you.

I heard Rimmel dropped her too (I hope they don't)

that's too bad I accept it was bad what kate did but c'omon she's great she's always gonna be the GODDESS no matter what and she already said she's sorry so why take away her contract???

and burberry?? why???

Im really sad about all this

i mean on one level, i do think she kinda deserves it because what she did is wrong. i hope she gets help for her problem because that really is the most important thing. i think it's kinda unfortunate that she has to be used as *the* example when this problem is prevalent in the modeling industry and to pretend it isn't is just plain dumb. however, she does need to face up to what she did and understand that she can't do whatever she pleases. i'm surprised that rimmel is dropping her too though, only because their sales significantly boosted after she became their spokesmodel right? but i guess they feel it's riskier to keep her on. kate is screwed...without a doubt. if her career isnt over, it sure will be on hiatus for a while....which could be a good thing....it'll give her time to get the help she needs.

I'm not saying I agree with the cocaine, she's a mum and she should give her daughter Lila Grace a good example.

But to say Chanel dumped her is not correct, they'd decided a long time ago that they where not going to use her again.

Rimmel dropping her is just speculation.

The fact that H&M did drop her is because of the fact that their target audience for the clothes Kate was going to wear is a healthy young woman, and they don't think Kate is a good representative for them.

I'm not saying drugs are good. I'm just saying she's not any less beautiful because of it. And that is all we're allowed to judge her on, because non of us here actually know her.

(PS According to the daily mirror she's going to rehab this weekend)