Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

are we allowed to post wallpapers in here? well, if not, i guess you can delete my posts...but i just wanted to share with you all a kate wallpaper i made a while back and and thought i'd post it in case any of you would like to use it:) it's 800x600

post-414-1140104829_thumb.jpg

Images over 600 pixels in width must be thumbnailed or textlinked - edited by impel69

Supermodel Kate Moss is back with her rocker ex-lover Pete Doherty, and the singer claims they never split.

The pair's romance appeared to end following revelations the catwalk star snorted cocaine during a recording session with Doherty's band Babyshambles. But the 26-year-old singer claims Moss contacted him while he was being held in prison awaiting a hearing on drug possession charges, because she had heard rumours he overdosed while in prison on remand. Doherty, who was released on a community order on Thursday, says: "She was in a bit of a state and needed to know I was OK.

"She managed to get a message to me saying how much she loves and cares for me. It really lifted my spirits while I was inside. When I was inside she was all I could think about. "There was a point when we didn't talk. But as far as I'm concerned we never broke up. I just never accepted it was over between us and I don't think she did either."