Bellazon

New Years Resolutions.

kefff is

• 9 months later...

Well, New Year's eve is coming... Do you already have some resolutions now? :flower:

Mine are:

x lose a bit of weight (only 4 kg, should be possible) - I feel great, but I want to weight less than 60 kg :p with my height... I can weight 60 kg when I'm older still :D But I won't look like all those awful models :p

x spend more time with friends and less in fornt of the computer

x stopping the procrastination

x don't spend so much money for useless things like chocolate but to save for my driver's license

x have more sex :ninja:

Thank you :hug:

Yes, my nose it's inflamed (because it was broken and because they have to cut it, since I hurt my nose so deep). It was shocking when I looked myself in the mirror for the first time. I could actually hear Madonna singing "Who's that girl?" . So, I feel bad, but the doctor says I need to give it at least six months until the tissues are ok (so my nose reaches its normal zsize and shape), and in case of an "imperfection" I have to wait a year until I think of having a plastic surgery .

Yes, my nose it's inflamed (because it was broken and because they have to cut it, since I hurt my nose so deep). It was shocking when I looked myself in the mirror for the first time. I could actually hear Madonna singing "Who's that girl?" . So, I feel bad, but the doctor says I need to give it at least six months until the tissues are ok (so my nose reaches its normal zsize and shape), and in case of an "imperfection" I have to wait a year until I think of having a plastic surgery .

Oh Caroline. I'm sure everything is going to be ok and you'll have a good plastic surgery and your nose will be perfect. Good luck, dear. :flower:

Oh Caroline. I'm sure everything is going to be ok and you'll have a good plastic surgery and your nose will be perfect. Good luck, dear. :flower:

I hope that for you too, Carol :hug:

Thank you , girls :hug: