• Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
    • Lilo (Lilo & Stitch)
    • Kida (Lost in Atlantis)
    • Snow White (Snow White)
    • Megara (Hercules)
    • Elastigirl (The Incredibles)
    • Pocahontis (Pocahontis)
    • Cinderella (Cinderella)
    • Princess Aurora "Sleeping Beauty" (Sleeping Beauty)
    • Tinkerbelle (Peter Pan)
  2. 2. Favorite Animal Heroine of These

• Miss Bianca (The Rescuers)
    • Lady (Lady and the Tramp)
    • Dory (Finding Nemo)
    • Olivia (The Great Mouse Detective)
    • Maid Marion (Robin Hood)
    • Nala (The Lion King)
    • Captain Amelia (Treasure Planet)
    • Vixey (The Fox and the Hound)
    • Dutchess (Aristocats)
    • Atta (A Bug's Life)
  3. 3. Favorite Villain of These

• Lady Tremaine "The Evil Stepmother" (Cinderella)
    • The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
    • Madame Mim (The Sword in the Stone)
    • Ymza (The Emperor's New Groove)
    • Madame Medusa (The Rescuers)

Miss Bianca was ace - so classy and elegant with her fancy European ways... Wore a natty little fur hat and stole too - must have given PETA a headf**k though: Fur looks best on an animal. Yeah? And???

Tinkerbell was a stone cold sort though. :heart: And I'm with BB, no CGI - and I don't give shit about her rainbow friends or whatver the hell those cynical marketing tools are either... <_<

Joeee I love you :D :D :hug:

Pocahontas - of course, she is my all time favourite :yes: she made me proud of being me when my friends thought I was weird the whole time spending in woods and talking to trees :ninja: OK, I KNOW I was weird, but still... I love her for that :laugh: and like Joe said, she was so free and beautiful and brave and wise :yes:

Megara comes as second from these girls - yes, baby jude, you´re not the only one singing that :laugh: she was COOL :gocho:

Lady - I was chosing between her and Nala (because Lion King is my first and eternal love), but then... Nala was great, but not as important as was Lady. Look, she chose with her dog heart and fell in love with that irresistible hooligan Tramp :yes: and he saved her and they had puppies :yes::laugh: I loved Tramp :gocho:

Ymza - she was funny ;)

I still haven't voted because I couldn't decide, but the commentary makes it even harder :pinch::laugh: . But there are a couple things I'd like to acknowledge...

1. I was wondering whether Ursula should be with the ladies on the other comp seeing as how I now have the power to allow people to take back their vote for one and give it to another :ninja: .

2. I added Nala late as I accidentally put someone else there when I meant to put her there.

AWWWWWWWWW jen thats wicked cute, I actually had little kids come up to me back in the day, when i was yonger and still had my hair super like, like waist length, and ask me if i was Pocahontas, it was so bad, my GF at work at the time, made me the dress she wore in the movie, and "Pocahontas" showed up at her neices party lollllllllllllllllll, after all im 50% native american lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Tink - The original Tink, not this revamped CGI Tink for kids today, had the cutest figure. :heart:

Dutchess - Classy Feline HBIC

Ursula - She sings the 2nd best Disney villain song. 'Poor Unfortunate Souls' is such an amazing sing-along track... :ninja:

:laugh: Agreed about all of the Tink thing :ninja: . Good to see some Dutchess love from some too. And I guess your first favorite is "Be Prepared" :laugh: . I'm also quite fond of Jafar's "Prince Ali" Reprise :ninja: .