Bellazon

Your favourite threads @ Bellazon!

Qball

Hey, I've come up with this idea... How about posting links to threads which have just been created (I mean, not long time ago, maximum a week or so) and giving props to their creators? I hope you get the idea, this should be fun...

Ok, my nominee is...

Taben and his Clara Morgane thread! Woo-hoo!

Let me know what you think of this idea. For the time being, I'll sticky it.

Edited by Qball

Bad idea, I guess..? :(

no that's a cool idea but actually you must THINK about that thread when you visit another that you like and only if it has been created a few days ago... it's pretty restrictive so i think it's a good thread but you shouldn't excpect a daily post in it... Plus image-threads aren't created everyday... Anyway i'm proud to be the first laureate :laugh:

:p

My favourite threads are: (i will only name three for each category so plz ppl don't get offended if i don't name your thread - I basically like every thread i post in lol)

Babes:

Ana Beatriz Barros

Gisele Bundchen

Eugenia Volodina

---> cuz they're hot :drool:

Ppl of Bellazon:

red_ed

Adriana's llama

Francesca

---> cuz there's always crazy stuff going on there (Y)

General talk:

Capt. Snow fan club

Rumour has it / the person above

Have you ever

---> Cuz i'm a fan :gocho: and cuz i'm a nerd :blink:

Edit: special mention to Andrea, Nicole, Panida, Preci0us_angel and Qball (which i couldn't quote cuz of my stupid "3threads rules" -i can't make choices actually lol.

:p

My favourite threads are: (i will only name three for each category so plz ppl don't get offended if i don't name your thread - I basically like every thread i post in lol)

Babes:

Ana Beatriz Barros

Gisele Bundchen

Eugenia Volodina

---> cuz they're hot :drool:

Ppl of Bellazon:

red_ed

Adriana's llama

Francesca

---> cuz there's always crazy stuff going on there (Y)

General talk:

Capt. Snow fan club

Rumour has it / the person above

Have you ever

---> Cuz i'm a fan :gocho: and cuz i'm a nerd :blink:

Edit: special mention to Andrea and Nicole. Eventhough i don't visit their thread too much they're two :heart: girls :blush:

awww :hug:

u forgot Andrew Cooper in the Hot Guys section ;)

and this thread >>> http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=408&hl=slip :o

well.

Models: Doutzen. Gisele. and Doutzen.

People: Nicole, Andrea, Ed, Lee, Capt Snow ('s fan club), shall i go on?

General talk: Yes, :whistle: "Rumor has it/ Person above" always gets interesting, doesnt it? :shifty:

awww :hug:

"Rumor has it/ Person above" always gets interesting, doesnt it? :yes: :ninja:

Judges for BZNTM :p

Babes: Adriana Lima, Tiiu Kuik, Christy Turlington

Girls of BZ: Francesca (The Pro Flasher *when I grow up I wanna be just like her*), Preci0us Angel (The Tom Welling wife murderer), OriginalSin (The movie that was on last night oh yeah and the mod who is making us miss her more and more), Adrianas Llama (The fake llama and the real alpaca), I LOVE ADRIANA (The one who loves Adriana more than Neo :shifty:), Chicken (The food I had on my table last night and a lurker trying to make us believe that she isn't here), sweet-lady (The provider of hott caramel boys), moiselles (The one with rosy cheeks)

Guys of BZ: red_ed (The pooping ninja), Neo52285 (The one from Lost :laugh:), Capt Snow (The one the paparazzi can't get enough of), doctor_d (The one who reminds me of Jao Vellutini), RoninGrave (The Petra Nemcova lover), Acro (The one who hasn't been on for a while :(), maddog107 (The hugging magnet :hug:), Cain (The Ale lover)

and Taben's Merry christmas from france thread (The one who will never know what flash means and who also censors female nipples)

Hot Guys: Caleb Lane, Andrew Cooper, Daniel Pimental

General Talk: The Person Above, Rumor has it...

and Taben's Merry christmas from france thread (The one who will never know what flash means and who also censors female nipples)

^

:whistle: if you think about it, Taben is just an innocent little french boy.

:laugh:

innocent little french boy who found out what you do in you spare-time :blink:

PS: i edited my first post in that thread cuz i felt guilty <_< i definitely suck at making choice lol

Edit: special mention to Andrea, Nicole, Panida, Preci0us_angel and Qball (which i couldn't quote cuz of my stupid "3threads rules" -i can't make choices actually lol.

i'm deeply offended to only be a special mention :cry:

that because we don't talk in your thread, we talk on msn and through PM !! :hug: