Bellazon

Evanthia Panagopoulos
Thumbnail

AngelinaMP

I must confess that I am guilty of being in the dark about this stunning Greek Goddess Evanthia Panagopoulos. She was involved in accident on set at a photo shoot recently here in Paris that has left her in a coma unfortunately. She is with Ford Models. She is good friends with some of Ford's top models who have been seen visiting her at the hospital. Any news on her condition and her recent work?

First Name: Evanthia
Last Name: Panagopoulos
Nationality: Greek
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Brown-Green
Height: 5'10" | 178cm
Measurements: (US) 34-24-35 | (EU) 87-60-88
Agency: Ford Models - New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto

Evanthia Panagopoulos - BANANA REPUBLIC 2010

• 1 month later...

One of those under-rated models. Looking at her past and present portfolio, when she books, she always books good editorials and campaigns. Does anyone know her age? I have heard she is in upper 20's or lower 30's.

• 6 months later...

I found a few photos on Ford Models Blog when Evanthia went from brunette to blonde for a couple of editorials/advertising earlier this year. It appears this was for a Brazil campaign/advertising.

Evanthia Panagopoulos - ?????? BRAZIL 2011 (advertising/campaign)

• 4 weeks later...

I found a few photos on Ford Models Blog when Evanthia went from brunette to blonde for a couple of editorials/advertising earlier this year. It appears this was for a Brazil campaign/advertising.

Evanthia Panagopoulos - ?????? (advertising)

• 2 weeks later...

She is much more beautiful in person! She has such a dark, sultry natural beauty, regardless of her hair color changes within the last year. I have seen her a few times in and around Europe and she seems really nice, always smiling and down to earth which is not so obvious when you see a bunch of models at a club-event where there are a lot of "normal-every day" people.