Bellazon

Roselyn Sanchez
Thumbnail

sha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11. marraskuuta 2018 at 11:35 PM, Shepherd said:

Nice to see she has at least one fan here. Suuret kiitokset!                                                       

Yeah, at least one. TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez has always been underappreciated, but I'm doing my part. :angel:

Many thanks to you Shepherd for all your picture posting on this board which is remarkable. I see your posts everywhere and a lot of them. Sometimes I come here to post some pics, but you have already done it. 45.000+ posts! 

IG picture:

curlyhair.thumb.jpg.c3db0ef2f0d56908bde7d410dd25aaea.jpg   <--- CLICK FOR BIGGER

:wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IG:

nails.thumb.jpg.5cd1511278fea3ae76dd572b3d49dfeb.jpg   <--- CLICK FOR BIGGER

INSPIRED BY HER IG POST:

958837434_closetdreams.thumb.jpg.a992c4f52b61a716e17a9ddc3ddeea59.jpg   <--- CLICK FOR BIGGER

TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez could have for example 1000 consensual slaves who worship her deeply. These slaves could work to earn money for her to make her material dreams such as a luxurious clothes closet true. Her consensual slave could work 100 hours a week (15 hours/day Monday to Saturday and 10 hours on Sundays) cleaning public toilets. If the net income from such work is $5 per hour, her slave could earn her 1000 x 100 x $5 = $500.000 every week. Keeping slaves isn't free of course. If one slave costs $100 a week to keep (housing, food, etc. to keep the slaves capable of working hard), TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez could keep $400.000 every week for herself. It shouldn't take many week until the money for a luxurious clothes closet has been earned for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Shepherd! Roselyn and Eric look like 19 years olds who have been dating for 3 weeks holding hands.

Her birthday April 2 is soon. It means my worship period of TRUE Goddess Ines Sastre will end and the worship period of TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez will start.

IG picture modified by me (was very blurred):

RS-IG.thumb.jpg.18bab3f18bff1b90eb80db8d03045b66.jpg

• 3 weeks later...