Bellazon

Roselyn Sanchez
Thumbnail

sha

When you are a TRUE Goddess, one of the most beautiful women ever, you look this gorgeous even you are sick and without make up:

RSILL.thumb.jpg.14efb5b0420012955109eaab735eb8ef.jpg

English google translation of what she wrote in her IG:

Natural, sick, bed but always grateful for how well the universe treats me and how lucky I am to have a good and healthy family. 
As almost every woman I like glamor, cameras and action ... but more I like genuine beauty, humble, essence.
The woman who does not need painting and a hood to believe she is happy. We are all perfect ... just like that ... you just have to believe it.

I worship her beauty even in these instances, but I hate to know she is ill and suffers. If I could suffer for her! Be sick so she wouldn't need to be and she could enjoy life to the fullest instead. But I can't so I suffer mentally even more knowing she suffers. Get well soon dear Roselyn. 

^ Hah, she's so concentrated on her phone! What is so captivating? :ermm:

RSphone.thumb.jpg.cd8ef445bac92bea26d7155c65e3eaa3.jpg

I wouldn't blame her if she thought that about me. It's on me to convince her that I am a ZERO danger to her despite of my obsession and insanity. I think the only man in the World she is safer with is her husband Eric Winter, and that is because he is a much bigger and stronger man than I am so he can protect this TRUE Goddess better than I ever could.

50 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

^ Excellent captioning! :wacko:

(Did you perhaps leave an R out of your #3 Goddess' name?)

Thanks! I make caption pictures for myself as a hobby so I have had some practise. My private captions are unsuitable for this forum, very perverted in nature. :wacko:

(Thanks for realizing I am missing an 'r' in my signature! Fixed!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The separation of children from their parents at the border has upset Roselyn pretty badly and she writes this in her IG:

roselyn_sanchez Shame on us... and don’t be giving me shit and writing that they should come into this country legally. I get it and you’re right, but a lot of them are asking for asylum and that is legal. Plus separating children from their parents IS NOT THE WAY OR THE ANSWER. This Government needs to reconsider the zero tolerance clause they came up with and manipulated and find a better way to address this situation PRONTO. The parents being detained are not criminals, gang bangers or animals. These are people trying to give their kids a better life. I understand that most are doing it illegally and that needs to be addressed. But handcuffing these men and women in front of their young children, grabbing a baby while the mom is breastfeeding... that is simply barbaric and disgusting. Before you comment and write some rubbish, put yourself in that place... if you’re blessed to be a parent, feel what it is to be taken away by somebody like you’re a felon and have your kid watch this scene while begging and crying for you not to go away. Let’s STOP this madness. Once again, if you read this and feel the urge to write something mean... go fuck yourself and unfollow me please.
Gracias

She also writes:

roselyn_sanchez In cages? Is this for real?? Can we all talk about this? At all times... all the time... every second... every millisecond... Some few keep reminding my followers that this started with the Clinton era, Bush and Obama, but I don’t remember seeing these kind of images before? Did they exist? Can you find a picture or document representing exactly THIS that is happening in June 2018?? PLEASE SHOW ME since you few seem to know so much. If I’m wrong, I’ll be the first one to apologize. So educate us... the ones that believe that this is an outrage and the most embarrassing thing this country has ever endured.

American people have been awakened to the state of their country. ICE was formed back in the Bush admistration days and Obama let it gain power. Now Trump's xenophobic administration takes it all to a whole new level of cruelty. Roselyn shows heart and she wants to know what is going on. Such a beautiful woman inside out! My advice to her is to follow independent (progressive/left wing) media on Youtube to get real information about the politics in her country where mainstream media is all corporate right wing propaganda.

miami-beach-03-19-2018-4.thumb.jpg.2b8d14b6f7e1859a66976384f0f7a788.jpg  CLICK FOR BIGGER (1900 x 1736)

I have this fantasy scenario in my mind. In it I am able to talk with TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez and somehow make her trust me 100 %. That is a real challenge as I am driven insane by her extreme beauty and sexiness and she is my obsession who I worship deeply. But maybe total honesty would work and she would believe that all I want is her best and that I would NEVER do anything against her will. Okay, this is already such an utopia, but my mind is messed up by her. So, somehow she trusted me totally and felt totally safe with me. Now, somehow I get her interested of an "orgy" where I give her RIDICULOUSLY INSANE amount of sexual pleasure with my tongue, lips and hands while my pathetic genitals are locked in chastity. So, she goes to her husband Eric Winter to ask if this is ok to him. I beg Eric Winter on my knees for his permission telling him it all is for her pleasure and that I will give her only pleasure. I tell him he can do me anything if TRUE Goddess Roselyn has one word against me after it all. Eric Winter is UNBELIEVABLY lucky man for having a TRUE Goddess as his wife and he should allow his hyperwife to be pleasured this way, have sexslaves. So, let's assume Eric Winter is okay with this, but warns me about PAINFUL consequencies if I do anything his amazing wife doesn't like. So, I'm locked into chastity and Eric Winter holds the keys. I only get released if there are no complaints from TRUE Goddess Roselyn. The "orgy" starts inside a sound insulated room so she can moan of pleasure freely. What follows are UNSPEAKABLE PERVERSIONS,  worship at astronomical level, perfect touching and licking of the erogenic areas of her body, total sex slavery. Her pleasure is near infinite and her moaning of pleasure is so loud the sound insulation can barely stop it from leaking out of the room. All of this is possible only because she trusts me 100 % and feels very safe with me. Hours later she is so exhausted we must stop. She tells Eric Winter I did very well and I'm free of the chastity, but the whole experience was so INTENSE for me being able to give GIGANTIC orgasms to a TRUE Goddess I worship deeply while having to suffer chastity while licking and touching her divine body that I loose my sanity completely and I am locked inside a mental hospital for the rest of my life. However the memory of how much I was able to give TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez pleasure and how worshipped I made her feel makes sure I am the happiest patient ever in the history of funny farms.

Yes, I know. Pretty "out there" fantasy, but this is what goes on in my destroyed mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Modified Instagram picture:

re-united.thumb.jpg.fb7b6ac939a31dae42b8518db3e184e5.jpg  <--- CLICK FOR BIGGER

My reaction when I see a picture like this:

- Erection + strong desire to masturbate

- Dizziness + difficulty to think rationally

- A storm of very sick and perverted sexual thoughs 

- A need to suffer physical pain in order to balance out the extreme visual pleasure.

- Heavy breathing

- A need to pray for her safety and well-being

- Feel of complete unworthiness living on the same planet as this amazing TRUE Goddess

So, you can imagine what and ordeal it is for me to watch good pictures of her. I can't take my eyes off her! It is wonderful torture. It is draining and wearing.

Thank You dear TRUE Goddess for existing and sharing pictures of your extreme beauty and sexiness. Thank You for being an actress! Thank You for Your sexy Puerto Rican voice! Thank You for making it possible for me to worship You the rest of my life. Your extreme beauty and sexiness consumes me and probably takes years off my life, but it is worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...