• not bad, but average
    • odd, but nice
    • odd and masculine
    • simply ugly
    • looking a little bit old
    • very ugly, too much plastic
    • older than 32 year
    • younger than 32
  3. 3. Jonnas body, hot, sexy or average?

• good, but too much plastic
    • good, but the booty is to flat
    • average
    • simply bad
    • too much plastic, bad
    • hot and sexy, above average
    • spectacular,one of the hottest
    • The hotest and sexiest
    • not my favorite

She's a pretty blond with big tits. Wholly uninteresting to me. Attractive? Sure. Anything special? Not really.

I can understand your opinion, see me post before, she is too much a stereotype.

She has not big tits. Actually no more than a big B-Cup. Before 6 year her tits was bigger and more spectacular. But for me she is very special. I love her sexy overall package.

She's a pretty blond with big tits. Wholly uninteresting to me. Attractive? Sure. Anything special? Not really.

I can understand your opinion, see me post before, she is too much a stereotype.

She has not big tits. Actually no more than a big B-Cup. Before 6 year her tits was bigger and more spectacular. But for me she is very special. I love her sexy overall package.

They must photoshop them to look bigger then, because they don't look like B's to me... So now she's just a pretty blond to me then. :laugh:

Also: "her tits was bigger and more spectacular," I'm sorry but your use to the term 'spectacular' is hilariously biased, and the context is just golden. Then again, so is everything on BZ. :rofl:

When I first saw her in the Joanna vs Marta poll I don't think you used good pics so I wasn't impressed. BUT when I visited her thread and saw her fill clothes. I thought she was very beautiful but she could be better if she didn't have obvious fake lips. She should have left her beautiful face alone. In some pics she reminds me a little of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!

When I first saw her in the Joanna vs Marta poll I don't think you used good pics so I wasn't impressed. BUT when I visited her thread and saw her fill clothes. I thought she was very beautiful but she could be better if she didn't have obvious fake lips. She should have left her beautiful face alone. In some pics she reminds me a little of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!

I love her plump lips, but i think without fakes she would looks better. But nobody is perfect and Joanna has also some little flaws. ;)