Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...

Ngl, I’m getting worried about her and the baby. On July 11, she said she is 38 weeks along. Even by a conservative estimation, she is 42 weeks pregnant now. Does anyone know if she has gotten on Instagram live, Snapchat etc.?

Well, I don’t know if she has already given birth ages ago but by a conservative estimation, this should be the end of week 42 of being pregnant so most doctors would induce her by now.

Since she posted about her pregnancy, I was expecting her to make a post about her baby as well. At a minimum, something like a picture of the baby’s hand, the date of birth and some message. I hope all is well because this silence makes me think that they might be dealing with something in private.

Anyways, I don’t want to seem like I’m badgering her. Especially IF there are some concerns with the health of her or the baby. And even if there aren’t, she still has a lot on her plate as a new mother so worrying about social media is not high on her list of priorities. And maybe she wants to wait till she feels more like herself again after giving birth. :) I’m just a bit worried so if everything is good, I hope we get the news soon.

10 hours ago, fashionmodels said:

She posted on her Instagram story. You can see the tiniest hint of a babies hand. 

Thanks for the info :hug: Since she was active on social media during her pregnancy, I assumed that she’d make a birth announcement like Rose Bertram, Chanel Iman, Candice Swanepoel etc. Even her friend @patiisa, who was pregnant at the same time, did.

But maybe she felt really protective over her baby, wasn’t feeling well in the first few days or wanted to wait till she could post an official portrait!

Video:

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Thanks for the info :hug: Since she was active on social media during her pregnancy, I assumed that she’d make a birth announcement like Rose Bertram, Chanel Iman, Candice Swanepoel etc. Even her friend @patiisa, who was pregnant at the same time, did.

But maybe she felt really protective over her baby, wasn’t feeling well in the first few days or wanted to wait till she could post an official portrait!

Video:

No problem! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...