Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

10 hours ago, jj3 said:

I'm not a fan anymore, but i guess i have to post that ... for her fans.

Thx for the posts jj3, I'm not a fan anymore either. I basically joined to follow Xenia, but she has definitely made it hard to like her. From marrying her sugar grandpa daddy, her arrogant attitude, keeping exotic animals as pets, her inflammatory personal attacks on social media .... she's gone from sex kitten tigress to couch poodle.

xeniadeli
Littlerock, California

New cover coming soon!?? his style kills me @steevedaviault ????

18579768_359483887783205_4210548498321375232_n.jpg

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUYOQ_vlL2j/

Mi Moneda magazine AW16 

Published on Nov 23, 2016

Includes an interview:

QtIitBLI.jpg     lFAoNNiE.jpg

page_5.jpg     page_7.jpg

6XJ7FeKp.jpg     AeDhpSeY.jpg

Jst3CCoU.jpg     ut6pcCSn.jpg

LhRa2Aur.jpg     FnAeZc2r.jpg

oRoIHZb7.jpg     B9Y2nndj.jpg

SJVjKv97.jpg     RB7Az52V.jpg

cyw3DAsU.jpg     WZEk2mUx.jpg

FIf0Ip41.jpg     cMrfgflf.jpg

tApBWKcv.jpg     Rhgr63uH.jpg

EURbcvTL.jpg     FOefvqnV.jpg

fU1wGNdX.jpg     CqF6iARM.jpg

sF46ubq1.jpg     

imcS9dE9.jpg     stsCvG3D.jpg     

TPDFe0Rd.jpg

b8ZcXowf.jpg     Uy2rlwGB.jpg

nhL3GDpo.jpg

Source: https://www.mi-moneda.com/

Instagram video of the new shoot, nip slip:

Mi Moneda

HsvpMMqG.jpg     axdhwaLv.jpg

cZHG3UEJ.jpg     Qj6kSQEj.jpg

yDZgtFMk.jpg     td9mVnnz.jpg

tXIaTZBT.jpg     eJUAEpaN.jpg

yMh2ssLR.jpg     f3fzOB46.jpg

7RQb515D.jpg     asfwxW8R.jpg

726HmgK3.jpg     Aff6U1WK.jpg

km5qMZZd.jpg     pSHkAnoe.jpg

ANamymk9.jpg     od4jiL6s.jpg

8BMB7YtI.jpg     mjzYpdcb.jpg

VUzfH5qU.jpg     la0ZRUeo.jpg

ePAn8YZq.jpg     9L1Wqujv.jpg

Source: www.tresie.nl

Some additional facts about her:

-She is gagnuaz Turk from her fathers side (Gagnuaz Turks are a orthodox Christian Turkish miniorty in Moldova they speak Russian and Turkish) 

-Her last name Deli is Turkish for, "crazy"

-her religion (not sure about this one) either Muslim or Christian

-She was dating a famous Russian singer before, and after they broke up she almost immediately dated & married the 64 yr man.

-despite her claims of "I don't dye my hair" you can see clearly from her old pictures and new picture roots, that she definitely does

-Kerry Deli is actually her cousin, not sister

-her sister is @ ineska8la  in Instagram she also has another sister but i forgot the username (both of them look horribly compared to her, which is a surprise considering her family seems to have good genetics) 

-the 64 yr businessman she's married to has a history of being a fraud there was a webpage "Proof that ossama fathi rahen al-sharif (I think that's his name) is a Fraud. 

-according to many sources, as grew up at a middle class family but that is according to her. Since she was in Moldova (the poorest country in Europe, basically a third world country with a corrupt government) I think she grew up in a poor village (not town,I'm Eastern European Bulgarian and people here like to say that there are towns in here but in reality it's villiages). She seems to be more Russian (Moldova is a mix of Russia and Romania but way smaller and poorer). 

Conclusion: she's another Russian golddigger who happened to have a following and people now think it's a big deal. Maybe for you and America, but this is fairly common in Eastern Europe. a lot of Eastern Europeans marry businessman and move out she just happened to be a little famous. 

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

@Katrina Do you know why she was raised by her grandmother? Both of her parents are still alive, appear to be in good health and she hasn’t cut contact with them e.g. they were at the wedding.

I'm not sure maybe her parents were working,life is very tough in Eastern Europe (Romania, Poland Moldova, many parts of Russia and Bulgaria, Ukraine etc) it's like Africa but white people and I say that while being a Eastern European.Many parents leave their kids for a while behind ,and work overseas for better money etc

15 minutes ago, Katrina said:

I'm not sure maybe her parents were working,life is very tough in Eastern Europe (Romania, Poland Moldova, many parts of Russia and Bulgaria, Ukraine etc) it's like Africa but white people and I say that while being a Eastern European.Many parents leave their kids for a while behind ,and work overseas for better money etc

Thank you! If her parents left her to make a better living, it could in part explain why she seems materialistic, appears to have put a lot of importance on her partner having a lot of money, and has very rigid ideas about America being the land of opportunities and if you are homeless, that means you are lazy and don’t want to work etc.

How typical is her look in that region? If a regular Western man went to Moldova to search for a wife who looked like her, could he find it or is Xenia exceptionally good-looking? :D