Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

7 hours ago, horus said:

or maybe we're doing precisely what was supposed to do, having a great discussion around this subject and making it polemical. Being controversial is a great way of succeeding in this business i guess.

The homeless guy signed a model release and probably got 100 bucks or more. Most likely the biggest payday he's had in a while. No problem here I think....

2 minutes ago, bebop2015 said:

The homeless guy signed a model release and probably got 100 bucks or more. Most likely the biggest payday he's had in a while. No problem here I think....

Why would you assume that? I bet those pictures were meant to just be “funny” and to be posted on social media, not used for actual advertizing.

7 minutes ago, Holymacaroni said:

Probably he got a few bucks too. As I said, i have no problems with the pics more how she is argumenting and i have no problems too her husband(?) ist 62 Years old - Who cares?

I’m sure he got some money, he is homeless so he was bound to know to ask for compensation for agreeing to be in a picture if the people didn’t offer him money right away. But to go as far as claim that he signed a model release form and was paid a hundred bucks (or more!) seems like fantasy conjured up to defend Xenia.

19 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

I don't care for the pic, but being homeless is not a life style. I don't know if she really mean what she is saying or she is getting lost in translation. 

Maybe Xenia's sensibilities were informed by some GOP politicians who at the very least regard inability to afford health insurance as part of  A lifestyle :laugh: 

It seems that she has three strikes: her comments about the homeless, keeping wildlife, and marrying a rich man 36 years her senior. The marriage didn’t have to be a strike against her but in light of her recent comments, I can’t try to give her the benefit of the doubt anymore.

xeniadeli@tatiana_amorris America is a country with huge opportunities!ofcourse it's easier to seat at the beach doing nothing!but get up and work your ass off!talking about lazy people who are becoming like this guy

Did I understand her right? She took some pics with a homeless guy, maybe she gave him a few bucks for that and answer to a follower this guy is a homeless because he can't get up?

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

Why would you assume that? I bet those pictures were meant to just be “funny” and to be posted on social media, not used for actual advertizing.

Getting a model release is photography 101 stuff.. the guy with his finger on the shutter release would have to be a complete idiot to release those pics without one. Particularly in this case when getting one probably didn't cost a whole lot. 

19 minutes ago, bebop2015 said:

Getting a model release is photography 101 stuff.. the guy with his finger on the shutter release would have to be a complete idiot to release those pics without one. Particularly in this case when getting one probably didn't cost a whole lot. 

She was so aggressive in her responses, going after people who didn’t even insult her but tried to point out the problems in her statements. So, I think that if the man had signed any paperwork and gotten paid $100 or more, she would have told that in an effort to “win” the argument.

With Sandra Kubicka shooting for MAPALÉ:

CrpKlNOi.jpg

@julianauribe
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7fTteAP_e/

IsaDora

Spring Collection 2017 - Cool Matt
gwDSmZ4r.jpg     UPVHuvOT.jpg

jnRegHqA.jpg

Source: http://www.isadora.com/global/

mRmWjOKU.jpg     j6mjZaLk.jpg

H0ny2M4a.jpg     QMVv52Vw.jpg

7tbaB6nY.jpg     x3hFkqMK.jpg