https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1x5QvgUJ2/

gvNVsGhN.jpg

Source: @linaposada13
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1uKsRhSYr/

IsaDora

Bronzing Make-up 2017 – Pool Glow

uJIxCY6g.jpg     ODXtMwys.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/IsaDoraInternational

In America being a homeless is a life-style? A life-style? Okey, being homeless in Germany is for a lot of ppl their own choice but i would not call it a "life-style" My opinion is, she only choose the wrong words for that. We're talking about Fashion pictures and usually they're provocative, thats normal.

According to Xenia's comments, everyone criticizing her is a jealous hater or an idiot :ninja:  I wish this would get out there and influence brands to not work with her, but I don't think that's going to happen :/ 

5 minutes ago, Holymacaroni said:

You really think brands care about that? I don't know. Maybe i'm naive but I can't believe she is so stupid.

I think if it made the news i.e Daily Mail, etc (which they do talk about models like her) I can see her getting some backlash. 

Good point and yes i forgot the Newspapers or Magazines. But i guess her followers will think negativ about her. Otherwise it was only a few pictures of a serie and i have no problems with a model doing pictures together with a homeless. Thats Business, but the arguments...

or maybe we're doing precisely what was supposed to do, having a great discussion around this subject and making it polemical. Being controversial is a great way of succeeding in this business i guess.

Does anyone know Russian around here? :smile:

xeniadeli@peasandpeonies не коси под иностранку castravet!тебя просто жаба давать. вот хоть бы какую гадость написать!больше ведь нечем заняться бабе под 40, как рассматривать и судить фото молодых девушек!

peasandpeonies@xeniadeli nope not judging, why "inostranka"? Just because not writing in Russian? But we totally understood each other ?? why so sour? Can't take constructive criticism? Only bikini compliments? Didn't you say once you are a feminist? Why are you attacking, I guess money can't buy class. I haven't called you names or criticized your appearance. When you post a photo with an open comment section you should be able to respond adequately, not "neighborhood style" ? you are so smart for bringing up the age into this discussion, like really why? Even if I was 40 why would you try to say that to a woman? Especially after u have been criticized so much for age related choices. Like girl, come on, don't wear the bikini on your brain. Cheers! Enjoy your life, and don't be so sour ? it stinks.

xeniadeli@peasandpeonies я не атакую,просто говорю по факту.мне всегда было интересно чем женщины под 40 занимаются,по ходу все печально.ты ведь тоже по "факту" судишь!печалька в жизни?никому не нужна?так не нужно свою злость вымещать на мне!Сходи развейся!!!нет ну все же зависть на лицо!твое время уже прошло!так что расслабься,завари себе чаю и удались из инстаграмма,так как моя страница не даст тебе покоя в жизни.

xeniadeli@peasandpeonies да и пожалуйста потрать ещё немного своего времени на меня!мне нравится когда люди стараются,пишут огромные тексты,а я одним нажатием удаляю Г....со своей страницы