Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

LOL I used to feel that way MissLimaVzla...She was really popular and everyone loved her and I thought it was just a BZ phase :p so I tryed to ignore it, cause at first glance I didnt' see anything special. But most definetly shes changed my mind! :wub:

I wasn't a fan of Xenia at all at first, but i surrender ... She's super pretty & has a killer body

That's the opposite with me. I am finding her so boring since... Since she can't do anything else than bikini shoot +same pose + same smile +same expression. She is pretty & cute and all but mmmm, no.

(sorry Danni)

ps: I thought her "lovecat" shoot was really good. Nothing vulgar and even if we were seeing some private part of her anatomy it wasn't overly sexual and dirty & she was becoming interesting again to me as a model with more editorial potential & bam! Girl friend doesn't want her pics to be posted... Super boring again & silly reaction.

ps: I thought her "lovecat" shoot was really good. Nothing vulgar and even if we were seeing some private part of her anatomy it wasn't overly sexual and dirty & she was becoming interesting again to me as a model with more editorial potential & bam! Girl friend doesn't want her pics to be posted... Super boring again & silly reaction.

:yes:

I think that she just needs to get different works. I used to have that same feeling with Kate, that all of her work was just the same but now that she's getting different works (Vogue, HB, etc) you can see that she actually is a pretty model. I think all Xenia needs is a chance to prove she's a great model

Totally agree^^ But Kate is I think 1 million time more mature and that's maybe the reason why she doing well in the "high fashion" (one million quotation marks ) and bikini work.

I think Xenia is very sexy and pretty and she can do so much better than what she does now. VS pink? SI? Swimwear job? Easy way for a model to be "famous". It pays a lot too. Going to the castings in Europe & try to be booked for fashion editorials is what she should do even if it's the hardest way to success in modeling. But I guess her and her agency think VS Pink is the best for her & her career and i seriously do not think she is going to move from Beach bunny to Vogue like Kate did.

^Really good points guys! I hope one day, she gets agencies outside of LA, Miami & South Africa.. but for now, she doesn't. :/ But we must hope!

I was not going to post this info on her thread, so I dont get fans hopes up, but her agency is going to send her to VSFS castings! :) And maybe now since VS Pink & SI SA she will get noticed more, because, she said, sometimes she has complications with some jobs because of her height. So, I think, she is doing really well considering that! :hehe:

She's going to the VSFS castings?! That's great, hope she gets cast, I'm crossing my fingers for Xenia.

And that's a shame she only has agencies in Miami, SA & LA. She needs a NYC or Paris agency like ASAP =/

^^Yes, she said her agency is going to send her to the castings since VS directly booked her from Elite LA to shoot Pink. So they must like her quite a bit to do that. :hehe: But she said because of her height, she doesn't think they will cast her :/ But I wish her luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed!

And Maiya.. 5'7 I think is right height, but now she is more popular Elite say 5'8 :)

^^Yes, she said her agency is going to send her to the castings since VS directly booked her from Elite LA to shoot Pink. So they must like her quite a bit to do that. :hehe: But she said because of her height, she doesn't think they will cast her :/ But I wish her luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed!

And Maiya.. 5'7 I think is right height, but now she is more popular Elite say 5'8 :)