Bellazon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
another plus size model

From somebody with a duckface on their photo... Plus Lauren is looking gorgeous, enough with the skinny non-attractive women. Girls like her or Kate Upton are way more beautiful with their curves

Lauren has a much better body than Kate. She has a hip to waist ratio where Kate really doesn't.

At the end of the day, Kate's body is just okay. She has amazing breast and that's about it. She has a lot of hype surrounding her because she is with IMG. She got very lucky because girls who aren't well proportioned don't tend to do well in this industry. If your going to be bigger you have to be an hour glass shape with great legs. There are lots of models with Kate's body type that get stuck doing lingerie and catalog work or become glamour models. There are tons of models like Violet Budd who have large breast and has a way better body than Kate that are more versatile and don't get the acknowledgment. Violet Budd is super healthy and sexy looking who can do runway, editorial, or commercial. I hate to say it but Kate really can only pull off swimwear or lingerie. While I get why you would compare Kate to Lauren because of people's stupidity labeling them plus size, I believe they are different caliber models.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...