Bellazon

I don't usually do this kind of thing but...

Michael*

My lords, ladies and gentlemen, sorry I'm late for my celebratory 6000th post speech, but I just popped to the toilets. And while I was there, I saw some graffiti and it said "I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."

Obscure comic references aside, this is the one and only forum I post at with anything approaching regularity and that's because of the people here. Like anywhere else, heated discussions break out occasionally (I looked in Bar's thread once and it was like Vietnam) but I can count the number of times that it's escalated into something nasty on the fingers of one hand. There's a feeling of respect, light-heartedness and general camaraderie here that I genuinely haven't seen anywhere else. Thanks to all for making it so. :heythere:

My lords, ladies and gentlemen, sorry I'm late for my celebratory 6000th post speech, but I just popped to the toilets. And while I was there, I saw some graffiti and it said "I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."
^And straight away you've got them by the jaffas!!! :gocho:

Good work fella, it's been a pleasure interacting with you here - thanks for your many contributions to my thread, and your company in such diverse discussions as music, football, superheroes, and Alan Partridge...

:heythere:

Go Michael*, go

post-17304-0-1445985882-30931_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1445985882-34612_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1445985882-42349_thumb.gif!!!

First off great post :yes: and you definitely deserve a spot in the member hall of fame. Well rounded interrests (as Baron pointed out) and outstanding tastes in shows as well I might add :morning: and great taste in women too :whistle: and well as likely one of the 5 most fair voters in Babe Poll history as well, easy to get a long with, great contributions (in both pics and words) and always great avatars :thumbsup: . If I had a criticism it would be you may have crippled me for (BZ life) by laughing at my sigs :laugh: j/k :ninja: . Congrats bud :fun: .