Bellazon

Keeley Hazell
Thumbnail

Qball

I honestly cannot get enough of her. Before I knew about her I was so into Lucy Pinder. For me, I think she has a tighter body if that makes any sense describing a voluptuous woman. Also, I love a lot of the themes of these photoshoots she does. Also for some reason, I can't help thinking that she's got this Kelly Brook vibe.

My theory about why a lot of people make a big deal about her is that she's young and the next big thing. Pretty sure another younger girl with the same or even bigger breasts :laugh: will come along and be made into a big deal just as Keeley is experiecing and even the models mentioned above such as Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard and Lucy Pinder.

I think Sophie Howard has amazing eyes :) However, I got to end this post by Saying Keeley's hazel eyes are amazing also.

By the way, I'm so disappointed in how her calendar pics turned out. Was hoping to pick it up, but they didn't wow me enough to import it over.

• 1 month later...