Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

On 10/23/2018 at 4:25 AM, JC Denton said:

I agree that she seems like a genuine, nice, down to earth person. I've been following her for almost 3 years now (a pretty long time to evaluate someone) and thus far I haven't seen anything about her that makes her seem fake, but rather the opposite in that she seems very real, and what you see is what you get. She's the kind of person you wish you knew personally and not just as some pretty girl from IG. Girl next door that you grew up with type. Sure there are some parts of her that she keeps private, which is honestly understandable given how many creeps and thirsty losers I see on her YouTube and Instagram comments on a daily basis. I'm sure a lot of people here do, but I never visit her Reddit page because of the comments I see there which are honestly disgusting sometimes. I would do the same if I was in her position. Regarding her breasts, my theory is I don't think she had any more work done but rather they might appear bigger because she's put on a bit of weight (in a good way). She used to be pretty skinny when she was 'all about' modelling and before she was doing YT more and this whole bus thing. And while she was obviously still beautiful, imo she looks better and healthier now that she isn't fully vegan anymore, works out almost everyday which is clearly paying off, and seems to be living more of a 'normal' life.

I've attached a picture from I believe 2015 or 16 referring to what I was saying, and there is a clear difference.

As for her status, I'm fairly sure that she is single as she has said she was in the past, but has recently been quiet about it so idk. In her first YT video she said she's only had one serious relationship so far, albeit that was way back in late 2016. She does seem to spend a lot of time with that Tyler dude, but she said they were just childhood friends and unless this guy somehow pulled off some miracle to get out of the friend-zone then I doubt they are anything more than that. This is going to sound really pathetic but part of me wishes she would stay single so someday I could become acquainted with her down the road. We're practically the same age (she's like 1.5 years older than me) and I'd like to think I'm not ugly asf... I dunno a man can dream lmao. I know I just have my head in the clouds haha, but I just felt like I had to get this off my chest. Cheers my dudes. 

Cgv_k_xXEAEEXNU.jpg

I've been a fan since late 2015. There are times whenever I wish I looked like her, but then I see the creepy comments she gets. She has one of the most beautiful faces, and yet she's not making any money or getting famous, it annoys me because she deserves it. Not just because she's gorgeous, but like you said, she seems a down to earth and nice girl. It amazes on how nice and humble on she is - modelling is a tough industry and it's easy to let it get to you, she's constantly reminded of how good looking she is and most of the guys she meets will try to get with her, most people would end up being arrogant after all the constant attention, but Rachel isn't. Fair play to her :)

On 10/25/2018 at 11:01 AM, Nettie said:

I've been a fan since late 2015. There are times whenever I wish I looked like her, but then I see the creepy comments she gets. She has one of the most beautiful faces, and yet she's not making any money or getting famous, it annoys me because she deserves it. Not just because she's gorgeous, but like you said, she seems a down to earth and nice girl. It amazes on how nice and humble on she is - modelling is a tough industry and it's easy to let it get to you, she's constantly reminded of how good looking she is and most of the guys she meets will try to get with her, most people would end up being arrogant after all the constant attention, but Rachel isn't. Fair play to her :)

Couldn't agree more 👍 She seems like a regular, sweet girl who just happens to do modelling for a living. Which is why I get angry when I see comments treating her like a piece of meat, when she of all people is SO much more than just a pretty face.