Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 11:24 AM, mnkydliffy said:

hair isn't going to instantly grow back

she's clearly growing it out so far 

it takes years to grow long hair from a nearlybald head

you only grow around 5 inches a year

God damn, here's me thinking she could just snap her fingers. Glad you're here to educate us...

I still think she's gorgeous but her photoshoots bore me - they're not bad, but they all look the same. Don't get me started on those horrible wigs 😂

"We've got some awesome locations!" That's not exactly what guys are looking for whenever they subscribe to your magazine

On 10/5/2020 at 5:58 PM, Nettie said:

"We've got some awesome locations!" That's not exactly what guys are looking for whenever they subscribe to your magazine

Ha, yes. I think it's more a case of Rachel herself being excited to visit these locations rather than her audience wanting it. :D

1 minute ago, hillstreet said:

Ha, yes. I think it's more a case of Rachel herself being excited to visit these locations rather than her audience wanting it. :D

As much as I find the photo shoots repetitive, she still looks incredible. I've noticed that she looks more curvy, probably because she's off the strict model diet which is awesome. As long she's happy. 

Just now, Nettie said:

As much as I find the photo shoots repetitive, she still looks incredible. I've noticed that she looks more curvy, probably because she's off the strict model diet which is awesome. As long she's happy. 

Totally. And you can see how comfortable and confident she feels, which is great.

On 10/7/2020 at 8:45 PM, Nettie said:

the problem is she only works with a few photographers.  it starts to become hard to come up with new ideas for both the model and the photographer and the photographer guides the shoots.