Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

On 4/27/2020 at 11:41 AM, Sensual said:

That sounds ridiculous, especially now.

She's got charisma and personality, but to me she seems very indecisive with what she wants to do. 

That's true. I'm not saying she didn't play a role in it - I just think if she wasn't so indecisive and flighty, things probably might have worked out better. Not gonna lie, some of her decisions have made me raise my eyebrows. Especially whenever she decided to sell her house and live in a caravan with her mum, and then she changes her mind out of the blue 😂 but I'll say nothing more, hopefully she's happy now. 

That's the great thing about BZ, you can see all her work going back to when she was a teenager to now. It's pretty obvious that it's more lucrative to be a glamour model than to be a HF type, plenty of extremely waifish girls out there, many who are taller and skinnier. Being glamour also has more longevity because it is much harder to stay with the HF look in one's mid to late 20's even with rigorous workouts. It is interesting that she is sliding from standard commercial modeling over to glamour and now towards softcore. You can't be 25 forever so she's taking full advantage.

Reminders

1. Although it is ok to express your opinions and constructive criticisms, please do it in a reasonable and respectable manner. There is no need to degrade discussions by baiting or bashing.

2A. Please keep discussions related to the topics of Rachel's career and projects she is involved in. Everything else should be discussed in private via PM or off of BZ.

2B. Extensive discussions such those irrelevant to Rachel's careers & projects and involving your "opinions" of her life choices (such as what she choose to do with her body) should not be discussed on BZ. There are numerous site you could do that at---do it there, not here. Any further violations will not be tolerated. Thanks! :thumbs_up: