Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

I'm really annoyed that her modelling career didn't go as planned. She's got a better body than most of the current VS angels - most of their figures are just okayish. I know most people find babyfaced 'pretty' women boring - but I don't think that's the case with Rachel, there's something different about her. I just wish those huge modelling brands can see that. She wouldn't be so popular on Instagram otherwise. Plus - she's got the charisma and personality. It's such a shame, I really feel for her and wish her the best. 

1 hour ago, Nettie said:

I'm really annoyed that her modelling career didn't go as planned. She's got a better body than most of the current VS angels - most of their figures are just okayish. I know most people find babyfaced 'pretty' women boring - but I don't think that's the case with Rachel, there's something different about her. I just wish those huge modelling brands can see that. She wouldn't be so popular on Instagram otherwise. Plus - she's got the charisma and personality. It's such a shame, I really feel for her and wish her the best. 

This is a really lovely post. Why do you think those brands are overlooking her?

12 hours ago, Nettie said:

This lockdown is making me emotional 😂

I have no idea tbh. I heard awhile ago that VS rejected her because she wasn't skinny enough. 

That sounds ridiculous, especially now.

She's got charisma and personality, but to me she seems very indecisive with what she wants to do. 

25 minutes ago, Sensual said:

That sounds ridiculous, especially now.

She's got charisma and personality, but to me she seems very indecisive with what she wants to do. 

Yeah, or she just doesn't like the idea of a boss and having to have responsibilities and being told what to do. VS Models seem to have very rigorous schedules and lives, after all they are contract employees who can't just go somewhere and don't make their own appointments. She seems to be pretty flighty and free spirited. So she might just not work for them in terms of her personality.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

basically she doesn't want to get a real job if she doesn't have to?  God forbid she rot in front of screen, push paper or move things around with her hands.  A long line right there..

I don't see the problem, especially as you said "if she doesn't have to". I mean for a lot of models IG opened a whole new world, you don't need a classic agency or contracts with certain brands. They can find their own work, they are essentially independent contractors and pick and choose who they work with if the brand is itnerested. Would you want to work for VS if they stipulated your meal plan, your work out plan, your travel plan, what you have to do in terms of interviews and marketing if you could earn the same amount by being freelance? Both has upsides and downsides.

On 4/27/2020 at 12:28 AM, Nettie said:

I heard awhile ago that VS rejected her because she wasn't skinny enough. 

I love little cute butts and hers is muscular, too big for my taste. 

The only part of her that I don't like at all. Otherwise, extremely gorgeous. 

I'm team VS in this case.