Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

I'm still fascinated by how many less likes she gets on her photos. I wonder if she's had a drop in followers since cutting her hair off?

She used to get well over 100k likes per photo (sometimes 200k+) and now she hovers between 50k-90k.

17 hours ago, Smarf said:

I'm still fascinated by how many less likes she gets on her photos. I wonder if she's had a drop in followers since cutting her hair off?

She used to get well over 100k likes per photo (sometimes 200k+) and now she hovers between 50k-90k.

That's an interesting point. Perhaps if the patreon numbers start falling off she might grow it back? I really loved her 'fuck it' attitude but it's not really a great approach in the long run, you're kind of relying on your fanbase supporting every major decision you make, and if you lose enough of them you're in trouble. It sounds awful and fickle but it's pretty much the game she's in. I wonder if there's a main benefactor behind it all, or if the side jobs like selling that energy muck have paid well enough to cover any losses by the mag (she must have thought about this before the cut). Who knows.

I really do love her new hairdo and how it simply makes her face more beautiful as there's no fancy hair to distract my eyes but yeah, she's a wild child and unpredictable. Which is part of her image I suppose. I hope she doesn't get more tattoos either, that new wrist one smacks of gap year 'found myself' nonsense. Her body though, good gravy she's gorgeous.

Well said.  There does appear to be a drop in likes.  The impact on her social media account is going to be fascinating to watch.  I recently saw that Cristiano Ronaldo earns $975,000 for an advertised Instagram post (https://www.businessinsider.com/cristiano-ronaldo-makes-more-money-from-instagram-than-juventus-2019-10).  I'll be the first to say that this is a bit of an apples to oranges comparison, and I'm not sure of the accuracy of the Ronaldo report, but if it is true, Rachel could be looking at some big financial losses stemming from cutting her hair if the number of likes are truly down.