Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

22 hours ago, JDdawkins said:

Do you think there will be a video?

Cannot wait for hi res photos from this shoot. I'm confident that there would be more to come from this shoot based on the work done Robert Voltaire did with Rachel on "Treats!". She's so underrated!

Edited by the69ner
Comment

Man, Robert Voltaire is a frustrating photographer. On one side, his images always look edited perfectly but then the models look man handled into weird positions and give the feeling of unnaturalism. I've watched him man-handle his models in video, in such an aggressive way that I think the #metoo movement would go after him. 

Surprised Rachel worked with him again, seeing she said he made her feel uncomfortable on their last shoot. Not a big fan of these Playboy photos. Robert did the same poses and ideas he did with Rachel before. Am surprised by the full frontal though. Anyways, congrats to her and another step outside of being an Instagram exclusive model.

5 hours ago, JHP said:

Man, Robert Voltaire is a frustrating photographer. On one side, his images always look edited perfectly but then the models look man handled into weird positions and give the feeling of unnaturalism. I've watched him man-handle his models in video, in such an aggressive way that I think the #metoo movement would go after him. 

Surprised Rachel worked with him again, seeing she said he made her feel uncomfortable on their last shoot. Not a big fan of these Playboy photos. Robert did the same poses and ideas he did with Rachel before. Am surprised by the full frontal though. Anyways, congrats to her and another step outside of being an Instagram exclusive model.

Where did she say Voltaire was a problem?

Her issue has always been with Bellemere. Ive never seen anything but positive stuff said about Voltaire from Rachel

5 hours ago, JHP said:

I think you're getting mixed up with David Bellemere, his reputation is atrocious. From what I've seen in that documentary, he's definitely earned it, he was being such a dick towards the models and the people he was working with. I've never heard anything bad about Voltaire on the other hand, plus Rachel seems comfortable with him. That's probably why she has decided to work with him again. 

2 hours ago, Nettie said:

I think you're getting mixed up with David Bellemere, his reputation is atrocious. From what I've seen in that documentary, he's definitely earned it, he was being such a dick towards the models and the people he was working with. I've never heard anything bad about Voltaire on the other hand, plus Rachel seems comfortable with him. That's probably why she has decided to work with him again. 

Yeah, he's DEFINITELY thinking of David Bellemere not Robert Voltaire! Bellemere has been quoted as referring to Rachel's breast enhancements as "...looking like balloons". I also remember Rachel expressing interest in going to Greece with Voltaire in a reply to one of his Instagram posts - not to mention the video where she expressed genuine excitement to work with Robert Voltaire on the Playboy Mexico shoot. 

10 hours ago, JHP said:

Are you thinking of David Bellemere?  What weird and unnatural poses?  Same poses and ideas?  Was she wearing a glittery bunny mask in a hotel?  Bunny ears against antique furniture? I'd like to see the video you are referring to.  Personally I assumed they are dating.  She pretty much glows when talking about him.

The pictures are definitely more beautiful and sexy than I could ever imagine. Just truly breathtaking. Also JHP, you're definitely confusing Voltaire with David Bellemere. That guy is a full on creep and borderline sexual assaulter. Rachel just seems so much more proud and happier with this shoot than she was with that one. She was visibly uncomfortable in that shoot and I felt sorry for her (as well as the other models). If you go back to earlier in this thread we actually discussed how messed up that guy is. Also I wouldn't even call this full frontal. I mean yeah you can see the outline a little, but it's really just a silhouette.