Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

I've lamented about this before . . . I'd sure like to see what she looks like without breast enhancements. Yes, they're done well! But, it seems over time they're gotten incrementally further enhanced, now they are right on the brink of looking good but obviously fake. Some pics they look nearly natural, but in other angles not so much. That's too bad. I understand that in the industry, it's effectively required - along with her teeth veneers. 

It's a good thing that, from what I can tell, SHE isn't fake. Rachel's a real person and always down to Earth in all of her media posts. That tremendously adds to her appeal! Yet there is a whole lot she keeps off media - what is the real Rachel Cook like that she doesn't show? Boyfriend/girlfriend, Etc.  What we see is she models, eats, works out, and occasionally puts out a get-ready-with-me topic post, and there's the whole living in a bus storyline (which I doubt she's rarely ever actually traveling on the bus). She's interesting! I want to know more!

34 minutes ago, Joe'sCat said:

I've lamented about this before . . . I'd sure like to see what she looks like without breast enhancements. Yes, they're done well! But, it seems over time they're gotten incrementally further enhanced, now they are right on the brink of looking good but obviously fake. Some pics they look nearly natural, but in other angles not so much. That's too bad. I understand that in the industry, it's effectively required - along with her teeth veneers. 

It's a good thing that, from what I can tell, SHE isn't fake. Rachel's a real person and always down to Earth in all of her media posts. That tremendously adds to her appeal! Yet there is a whole lot she keeps off media - what is the real Rachel Cook like that she doesn't show? Boyfriend/girlfriend, Etc.  What we see is she models, eats, works out, and occasionally puts out a get-ready-with-me topic post, and there's the whole living in a bus storyline (which I doubt she's rarely ever actually traveling on the bus). She's interesting! I want to know more!

Shes 100% straight. Thank god. So thats one thing. But yeah she does keep most of her life private. And i too would love to the the pre enhancement look. Personally i dont think she needs enhancements but to me shes still perfect ☺

7 hours ago, Joe'sCat said:

and there's the whole living in a bus storyline (which I doubt she's rarely ever actually traveling on the bus)

I’ve started to think the same… It’s easy to claim you live in a bus when you actually just pop in and out and the majority of the time you are travelling by plane to places like L.A., Hawaii, and Mexico and either staying at friends’ or relatives’ places or in hotel rooms that are paid for by modelling clients. Mom keeps the bus thing going so it’s convenient for Rachel to live the bus life when she wants to and opt out when it isn’t so fun.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:55 AM, Joe'sCat said:

On 10/19/2018 at 11:31 AM, crawler20 said:

Shes 100% straight. Thank god. So thats one thing. But yeah she does keep most of her life private. And i too would love to the the pre enhancement look. Personally i dont think she needs enhancements but to me shes still perfect ☺

I agree that she seems like a genuine, nice, down to earth person. I've been following her for almost 3 years now (a pretty long time to evaluate someone) and thus far I haven't seen anything about her that makes her seem fake, but rather the opposite in that she seems very real, and what you see is what you get. She's the kind of person you wish you knew personally and not just as some pretty girl from IG. Girl next door that you grew up with type. Sure there are some parts of her that she keeps private, which is honestly understandable given how many creeps and thirsty losers I see on her YouTube and Instagram comments on a daily basis. I'm sure a lot of people here do, but I never visit her Reddit page because of the comments I see there which are honestly disgusting sometimes. I would do the same if I was in her position. Regarding her breasts, my theory is I don't think she had any more work done but rather they might appear bigger because she's put on a bit of weight (in a good way). She used to be pretty skinny when she was 'all about' modelling and before she was doing YT more and this whole bus thing. And while she was obviously still beautiful, imo she looks better and healthier now that she isn't fully vegan anymore, works out almost everyday which is clearly paying off, and seems to be living more of a 'normal' life.

I've attached a picture from I believe 2015 or 16 referring to what I was saying, and there is a clear difference.

As for her status, I'm fairly sure that she is single as she has said she was in the past, but has recently been quiet about it so idk. In her first YT video she said she's only had one serious relationship so far, albeit that was way back in late 2016. She does seem to spend a lot of time with that Tyler dude, but she said they were just childhood friends and unless this guy somehow pulled off some miracle to get out of the friend-zone then I doubt they are anything more than that. This is going to sound really pathetic but part of me wishes she would stay single so someday I could become acquainted with her down the road. We're practically the same age (she's like 1.5 years older than me) and I'd like to think I'm not ugly asf... I dunno a man can dream lmao. I know I just have my head in the clouds haha, but I just felt like I had to get this off my chest. Cheers my dudes. 

Cgv_k_xXEAEEXNU.jpg

13 hours ago, JC Denton said:

I agree that she seems like a genuine, nice, down to earth person. I've been following her for almost 3 years now (a pretty long time to evaluate someone) and thus far I haven't seen anything about her that makes her seem fake, but rather the opposite in that she seems very real, and what you see is what you get. She's the kind of person you wish you knew personally and not just as some pretty girl from IG. Girl next door that you grew up with type. Sure there are some parts of her that she keeps private, which is honestly understandable given how many creeps and thirsty losers I see on her YouTube and Instagram comments on a daily basis. I'm sure a lot of people here do, but I never visit her Reddit page because of the comments I see there which are honestly disgusting sometimes. I would do the same if I was in her position. Regarding her breasts, my theory is I don't think she had any more work done but rather they might appear bigger because she's put on a bit of weight (in a good way). She used to be pretty skinny when she was 'all about' modelling and before she was doing YT more and this whole bus thing. And while she was obviously still beautiful, imo she looks better and healthier now that she isn't fully vegan anymore, works out almost everyday which is clearly paying off, and seems to be living more of a 'normal' life.

I've attached a picture from I believe 2015 or 16 referring to what I was saying, and there is a clear difference.

As for her status, I'm fairly sure that she is single as she has said she was in the past, but has recently been quiet about it so idk. In her first YT video she said she's only had one serious relationship so far, albeit that was way back in late 2016. She does seem to spend a lot of time with that Tyler dude, but she said they were just childhood friends and unless this guy somehow pulled off some miracle to get out of the friend-zone then I doubt they are anything more than that. This is going to sound really pathetic but part of me wishes she would stay single so someday I could become acquainted with her down the road. We're practically the same age (she's like 1.5 years older than me) and I'd like to think I'm not ugly asf... I dunno a man can dream lmao. I know I just have my head in the clouds haha, but I just felt like I had to get this off my chest. Cheers my dudes. 

Cgv_k_xXEAEEXNU.jpg

Well said