Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

On 8/26/2018 at 6:11 PM, mobiogeo1 said:

Awesome job Stromboli1!  How do you capture those secondary and beyond IG photos that are in 1 post (like the ones you have to push the dots on the bottom to see)?

I use an add on called Imagus which lets me enlarge thumbnails, and show images/videos from links with a mouse hover. Then I can copy paste them on BZ.

I did it the old way by right clicking on the image and going to the media tab. Imagus is so much faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Videos:

Sunset GT Rally! Driving a Lamborghini Urus!

Hey guys!!!
How are we doing?!
I was sooo stoked to get the chance to drive a Lamborghini Hurucan in the Sunset GT Rally. And try out the Urus! Thanks O'Gara Beverly hills and everyone involved! What a trip!
I was going to wait to post this until I got all the footage from the media crew but I was impatient, lol, so I'm just posting this brief vlog with just the footage Tyler and I got. Hope you still love it!
Song: Barely Floating - Ooyy
Follow me on instagram @rachelc00k
and subscribe?!??!

Last Day in My House!

What’s up??!
Wanted to update you guys on the process of moving out of our house and into our bus!!! SO EXCITED! We are almost there!
Instagram @rachelc00k
@thehennahighway

Vlog:

WHY I AM MOVING INTO A BUS

What’s up?!!! Okay, finally explaining WHY exactly we are moving into a bus and how it all came about. Lots of people have asked me for this :) I wanted it to be a very real, and raw vid, so I really didn’t edit it! Just one lonnnnng explanation lol. U guys are the best thanks for watching and subscribing!!
@rachelc00k