Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

Video:

Airstreams & Lover Boy

Hey you guys!!
This video is just an update on how everything is going with our move into a van/camper. :) We checked out Airstreams and really liked the idea of getting one of those instead of a van. And Myles was brought to his new home with some new friends!
Kind of a random vlog but wanted to keep you guys updated if you care :)
@rachelc00k

Wow, I don't know why so many people here are so shocked about this. A others have said earlier, she said she has grown tired of modeling and doesn't want to do it forever. It seems like she is going to keep posting YouTube videos and posting on Insta, but I think she doesn't really care much about her modelling career right now. I get the feeling she is frustrated with how things have turned out and that she feels all her hard work has been a waste of time since she isn't getting big or making a lot of money. I've been there before so I can totally sympathize with her on that. 

As far as what she is doing with her mom, yeah it does seem a little fast, but from the way she talks about it it sounds like it really is something her and her mom have wanted to do for a long time. As someone mentioned, her mom seems like a bit of a free spirit and I guess she wants to do this with her only daughter while she is still young, and she herself is not too old either. It sounds like it would be a really great trip and experience. I know I would go with her in heartbeat lol. I don't know about doing it long-term however. It would be fun to do for a summer, but I would definitely miss running water, electricity, and having a proper bed to sleep in after a while. Stop judging her and just leave her alone and let her live her life. Jeez.

• 2 weeks later...

Video:

FOUND MY NEW HOME ON WHEELS!

Hey what's up?!
You guys, my mom (Krysten) and I are SO EXCITED!!!!
We searched for a solid month, and finally found our new home.
What do ya think? ;)
Instagram/twitter: @rachelc00k

At the end of a Q&A, she says "If i win the lottery i would buy a Volkswagen van to drive around, camp ..." So maybe they (Rachel and her mother) have  this dream to travel and they finally and enough money or time to realise it that's it. I do not think that they did it on a whim, i think that there is a lot of reflexion behind that van stuff they wanna do. 

The Q&A i talked about (min 8:54):

• 3 weeks later...

Video:

BUS TOUR!

HEY!!
Finally showing you all the inside of our new home! What do ya think? Name ideas for the big white bus? haha!!
(PS my Mom's name is Krysten I don't think i really introduced her properly in this vid:) )
How many times do i snap in this video? lol
my instagram / twitter : @rachelc00k
mom's : @thehennahighway

Video:

Cleaning & Moving

Heyyyy!!! What's up?!?!
I'm just updating you guys, letting you know what kind of progress we are making (or not making?) on our Bus Life!!! :D
Just waiting to find out when our closing date on the house will be and then we can move forward!!!
instagram: @rachelc00k