Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

Hey guys!!! Just realized we hit 60k subscribers so thank yoooou so much for that. So, this video is a little sad :( Many of you have been asking what will happen with the cats in the process of moving into a van. We considered for a long time that we would bring them with, but after having amazing people that we know reach out and say they would like to home them, we can feel good about letting them go. We can always see them later :)

Ahahahhahahahahahah Not funny to call someone a dumb bitch.

Video:

A Lady Took Our Cat

Edited by Prettyphile
Unnecessary inflaming comment.

@ColinZeal I guess their plan is working thus far, I’ll definitely be following where this saga leads. I wonder if she’ll try to get in on the travel Instagram money. I can’t see posting pics of her wearing bikinis that companies send for her as fitting with the frugal van life image.

I don't usually care but I am a bit curious. Am I wrong in thinking that she'd hurt her career with it? Since most professional models seem to live in fashion hubs rather than float around randomly? Or is she gonna be flown out to wherever she gets booked? Or is there more model supply out there than demand so she will have less and less "real" jobs? 

Dudes, please chill.  It's her life, she can do whatever the heck she wants.  Who is anybody to judge, since nobody but her really knows her true intentions in doing all this?  Van or no van, I know I'm still gonna follow along with her story.  I mean, let's just appreciate the fact that an absolute hottie like her is posting cool stuff for us pretty regularly - that's pretty dope if you ask me.  Anyway, peace y'all.

So frikkin' cute! 

How anyone could take a mom and her daughter heading out on the road together as a reason to spew their vitriol is beyond me. 

Please, no efforts to educate me. 

I have no interest in the sad excuses people give for being miscreants. 

Again >> So frikkin' cute!

It could be that Mom can’t comfortably afford a 4-bedroom house anymore after at least Dad and son left the house. Then Rachel might not be making enough money off of Instagram and YouTube to have enough financial security to get her own place plus modelling doesn’t seem to be something that she wants to do long-term.

But I do question giving up a cat that is 9 months old… So just a few months ago you didn’t plan to sell everything and live in a van?

I don't understand why there's so much conjecture about Rachel and her Mom's reasons for going on the road this summer? Her mother comes across as a free spirit so this seems very much in her nature. 

I'm sure that if there were financial difficulties then Rachel would have started booking more modeling gigs instead of cutting back on them as she has in the last year. 

18 minutes ago, Gio2u said:

I don't understand why there's so much conjecture about Rachel and her Mom's reasons for going on the road this summer? Her mother comes across as a free spirit so this seems very much in her nature. 

I'm sure that if there were financial difficulties then Rachel would have started booking more modeling gigs instead of cutting back on them as she has in the last year. 

...maybe she isn't getting booking requests at the rate she used to? You assume there's high paying work for her if she wants it, which may not be the case. Rachel isn't a true high-fashion model, there are tons of glamour models who work in the same end of the industry as her,  she gained a ton of popularity because she's incredibly attractive and was willing to have nude/revealing work released, but it doesn't seem like she's broken into a higher-tier end of the modeling space.