Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

On 30/10/2017 at 12:07 AM, Manyfaces said:

I got the free trail of Starz. Watched the whole documentary, her appearances were pretty limited. Aside from some butt shots of her walking away and getting blurry, nothing worth mentioning. 

What is worth mentioning is David Bellemere is a perverted, manipulative prick. He was hurting her while shooting her, she hated the entire time he was shooting her. Basically called her ugly and made fun of her breasts. He grabs the girls and poses them like ragdolls. The guy that hired him was pissed at him the entire documentary. 

Sorry, I just downloaded the documentary but I want to know at what minute it is where he mocks his breasts (my English is weak, so I do not understand much what happens in the documentary) I'm starting to detest this guy for what they have said of him. I even saw that Rachel and another model of the documentary with whom I had a good relationship stopped him from continuing in instant from one day to the next

28 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Sorry, I just downloaded the documentary but I want to know at what minute it is where he mocks his breasts (my English is weak, so I do not understand much what happens in the documentary) I'm starting to detest this guy for what they have said of him. I even saw that Rachel and another model of the documentary with whom I had a good relationship stopped him from continuing in instant from one day to the next

It's early on into the interview process at the start. When they bring up Rachel, he calls her breasts "balloons" and something to the effect of them being gross. It's been a few weeks..hard to remember exactly what was said. But he did say they were balloons. 

21 hours ago, Manyfaces said:

It's early on into the interview process at the start. When they bring up Rachel, he calls her breasts "balloons" and something to the effect of them being gross. It's been a few weeks..hard to remember exactly what was said. But he did say they were balloons. 

It's disgusting. Now that I realize, man has a great perverted air to say the least. If you follow your personal account in private instagram you will see old photos where you are posing with a model and has the most morbid facial expression in the world.