Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

On 10/29/2017 at 11:07 PM, Manyfaces said:

I got the free trail of Starz. Watched the whole documentary, her appearances were pretty limited. Aside from some butt shots of her walking away and getting blurry, nothing worth mentioning. 

What is worth mentioning is David Bellemere is a perverted, manipulative prick. He was hurting her while shooting her, she hated the entire time he was shooting her. Basically called her ugly and made fun of her breasts. He grabs the girls and poses them like ragdolls. The guy that hired him was pissed at him the entire documentary. 

I agree. I was very weirded out by the end of the documentary. I hope Rachel never works with that dude again. Indeed, she said she was uncomfortable, she didn't want to to go to the original one on one casting and you can totally see why, and indeed him and the other guy were making fun of her breasts basically calling them balloons. And at the end they basically implied that they lost a lot of money on the whole project. Well what the hell do you expect when the CHEAPEST version is 1000 bucks? The whole thing was very strange to me. At least that Steve Shaw guy seemed to have some common sense and respect/boundaries for the models and wasn't a total touchy perv like Bellemere. But man, photographers are some weird-ass people. 

David is a masochist, those pictures at the end were disturbing to say the least. And that ditsy asian girl he was fawning after was just him wanting to get in her pants. The documentary should have been called "Weird Douche: The Story of David Bellemere" 

44 minutes ago, JasonSteeze said:

I agree. I was very weirded out by the end of the documentary. I hope Rachel never works with that dude again. Indeed, she said she was uncomfortable, she didn't want to to go to the original one on one casting and you can totally see why, and indeed him and the other guy were making fun of her breasts basically calling them balloons. And at the end they basically implied that they lost a lot of money on the whole project. Well what the hell do you expect when the CHEAPEST version is 1000 bucks? The whole thing was very strange to me. At least that Steve Shaw guy seemed to have some common sense and respect/boundaries for the models and wasn't a total touchy perv like Bellemere. But man, photographers are some weird-ass people. 

I could be wrong, but I wonder could this have been around the same time that Ms. Cook said she hated modeling on youtube? 

Workplace harassment can do that to a person,  causing a conflation that the thing is bad, instead of "this person behaved badly". 

She's totally great, and I hope she has success and happiness in all of her work. 

12 minutes ago, dboy1234 said:

I could be wrong, but I wonder could this have been around the same time that Ms. Cook said she hated modeling on youtube? 

Workplace harassment can do that to a person,  causing a conflation that the thing is bad, instead of "this person behaved badly". 

She's totally great, and I hope she has success and happiness in all of her work. 

This was posted a few months later (the shoot was in late 2016 if I recall correctly), but that whole experience, along with not making a lot of money probably turned her off the whole thing. Even now I think she only does like social media modeling and not actual commercial modeling. If she does eventually quit modeling altogether, I wish her nothing but the best. She seems like a total sweetheart and is young enough to do whatever she wants, like going to back to university or whatever.