Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

i've lost 2 kilos and i'm feeling really skin cos i'm about 1.78 tall and my weight is only 51 kilos at the moment ..

i'm working out alot and drinking lots of water ..my friend told me that water and exercises are the problem that you are loosing weight ..it might be the water and exercises but i actually eat alot..

i've lost 2 kilos and i'm feeling really skin cos i'm about 1.78 tall and my weight is only 51 kilos at the moment ..

i'm working out alot and drinking lots of water ..my friend told me that water and exercises are the problem that you are loosing weight ..it might be the water and exercises but i actually eat alot..

Not entirely. It's also a lack of daily calorie intake.

If my conversion is correct, you're 5'10" and weigh 112lbs. To maintain that weight, you're eating about 1232 calories a day. That's if you're not an active person. If you're someone who works out every other day, you need at least 2000 calories to maintain that weight. 2240 calories a day to be exact if you want to maintain an active lifestyle and a weight of 112lbs.

If you wanted to move up to 130, it's 2730 calories a day to get there and 2600 calories a day to maintain. That of course is with a proper balanced diet and excersize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i'm working out alot and drinking lots of water...
i either powerlift, or just lift regular, and i eat fish and MEAT! for protein and lot of juice and water. :)
I eat very well, drink lots of water, walk everywhere and take yoga classes a couple of times a week.
I do capoeira, yoga, belly dancing and I run to keep in shape ...

Jesus, aren't you guys a bunch of health freaks! So drawing my conclusions from the above info, all of you must look utterly fantastic :o When are the pics coming? Then we can make this into the "Member EYE CANDY thread" :) :woot: ;) Then this subforum will be the most popular of all! -->[insert evil laugh]

Also, it can serve for motivation for the less...uh...motivated :yes:

See, sometimes I have good ideas! :bounce:

Um, about the only thing I do anymore to keep in shape is Surf and Dance... I do drink plently of water, but mainly because.... well.. you kinda have to? that and it's really the only thing I can keep down after a night of drinking?

I don't smoke... except Wacky tabacky :atoobie: and I rarely do drugs {except} Shrooms {which I don't consider drugs.. Shhh.. *pets*... Breathe...} ... gave up the hard shit when I was in my early 20's... I am a fan of pills though... {shhhhhh *pets once more*}, and I like red meat... Go go?! Chalked full of win.

I live in CA.. when shit starts to get droopy/sags, or ppl get back-fat.. go go Botox and Lipo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay so I use to be 115. I had a fast metabolism and never worked out but it all caught up. So I blew up to 156 lovely pounds. So I began working out and eating right and got down to 139. But I fell off the wagon and here I am again at 153. So I have to sart getting myself used to exercise again and eating healthy. I was doing so well too. I want to at least get down to 120. Wish me luck. I start off with the treadmill tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...