Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

Here's a topic where we can talk about all things fitness (or diet, if you want).

Make yourself at home!

:heart:

one of the best topics!

I am not a girl but really like roller blading!

this is the most fun sport - fair price for good set of rollers and easy to learn

very good for all the body and possible to go alomust every where

:-)

this is also much better than gem because this is outside with fresh air!

here is good link for beginners - and feel free to ask me more qustions about this cool sport

http://inlineskating.about.com/od/skatingf...ine_Skating.htm

I do a short jug before I go to work in the morning, then during the after noon, a co-worker and I go up track for 2-3 hours, it really is a great work out, helps strengthen your legs and tone up your butt too, but the down side is that you're running the risk of your calves getting huge, in which. I try to do yoga twice a week to help even those muscles out.

I hit the gym for about 60 to 90 minutes, I train with my trainer for about 40; (we usually do some ab workouts), then either I go do some more cardio.

I work out 2 hours /day (1hour during the morning and 1hour during the evening):

Swimming : Monday, Thursday

Running : Tuesday, Wednesday

Cycling : the other days

I would like to work out in a sport center but I live in a small village and there is no such thing <_<

I have lost ~30 pounds since December [ 141 pounds (64 kgs) > 110 pounds (50 kgs) - ~5.3 ft (1.61 m) ]

My diet : I eat everything I like ! really no privation because I like food :blush: and i don't like frustration. I eat less than before & my food is slightly healthier/

For example, instead of eating a big part of pizza 'till I am satisfied, I eat a small part of pizza with vegetables and a yaourt; instead of eating an 'industrial' chocolate bread, I eat a slice of bread with pieces of black chocolate : less calories, less sugar, less fat,.. still the same pleasure :laugh: , instead of ...... :wave:

I work out 2 hours /day (1hour during the morning and 1hour during the evening):

Swimming : Monday, Thursday

Running : Tuesday, Wednesday

Cycling : the other days

I would like to work out in a sport center but I live in a small village and there is no such thing <_<

I have lost ~30 pounds since December [ 141 pounds (64 kgs) > 110 pounds (50 kgs) - ~5.3 ft (1.61 m) ]

My diet : I eat everything I like ! really no privation because I like food :blush: and i don't like frustration. I eat less than before & my food is slightly healthier/

For example, instead of eating a big part of pizza 'till I am satisfied, I eat a small part of pizza with vegetables and a yaourt; instead of eating an 'industrial' chocolate bread, I eat a slice of bread with pieces of black chocolate : less calories, less sugar, less fat,.. still the same pleasure :laugh: , instead of ...... :wave:

Great tips!...thats how i feel about to eating. And especialy in belgium it must be hard staying away from food.

Just curious where in belgium do you live...PM if you dont mind saying.

• 2 weeks later...