Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

• 3 weeks later...
i dont do exercise and i dont do fitness...

neither do I ... I just do bus, metro, and lots of walking. I'm not slender and I like my hips, upper legs and booty thick. After all, I am latina. The only places I would consider working on are my arms and waist apart but I'm in no hurry. I'm fine in my skin as long as I don't go over 130 unless I'm pg... but that won't be anytime soon.

i dont do exercise and i dont do fitness...

neither do I ... I just do bus, metro, and lots of walking. I'm not slender and I like my hips, upper legs and booty thick. After all, I am latina. The only places I would consider working on are my arms and waist apart but I'm in no hurry. I'm fine in my skin as long as I don't go over 130 unless I'm pg... but that won't be anytime soon.

kool....i just walk alot ...i'm about 53kg..and i don't go over that.

• 2 weeks later...
i dont do fitness and exercise

same with me, I just hate athletic body I prefer to be skinny. :p

5 days ago I started eatting only 2 meals for day with no sugar and really allmost 0 callories, and it's working really good I don't know if I lost a kilo or even a half kilo but I feel it, I'm allready very thin, until my birthday I will become a skeleton. :laugh:

5 days ago I started eatting only 2 meals for day with no sugar and really allmost 0 callories, and it's working really good I don't know if I lost a kilo or even a half kilo but I feel it, I'm allready very thin, until my birthday I will become a skeleton. :laugh:

i hate too athletic body..

hm.. girls with athletic body i dont like ..

it's funny, couse cople years ago I thought it's beautiful so I thoght to start boxing or something... :laugh:

but now, with my obsession with models I know what I truly like. :p

it's funny, couse cople years ago I thought it's beautiful so I thoght to start boxing or something... :laugh:

but now, with my obsession with models I know what I truly like. :p

:laugh: :laugh: ...lol... before a year i started to do exercises.. dunno why ;) .. but now i hate doin exercises :whistle:

Zero calories.. :blink:

Well that sounds healthy..

Zero calories.. :blink:

Well that sounds healthy..

I never felt better :p

• 3 weeks later...