Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

th_90728_001_122_487lo.jpg

Uh oh, Griffin, uh oh! :rofl:

Owww man, it's flag football!!!! :/ I was so excited to see Marisa tackling and getting all dieseled up kicking some guy's ass!!! :yes:

Btw, running backs don't tackle so you were never going to see that, even if it was real football. :p

If anyone is willing to stay up really late tomorrow night, WGN America (Comcast channel 75) will replay the Beach Bowl and it's pre- and post-game shows starting at 11pm EST. I'm kind of surprised Spike TV isn't airing it, since they're a sponsor.

Are you sure, Pink, that Marisa isn't into the quarterback type? :p

She was trying to spike up his hair to see how would be look. She likes guys w/ spikey hair/mohawks ;)

Just my opinion, but Griffin is much more better-looking than Stafford. I will stop here before I start bashing Stafford :ninja:

Who the EFF is this Stafford dude?

For the record, Eli Manning is a mouth-breathing windowlicker and Reggie Bush loves the Mediterranean poontang! Olivia Munn was probably Spikey's only female compatriot on her team, so it had to be a girl-with-girl thing. Well, not counting Taylor Lautner.

Four more pix of Spikey getting hassled by Tom Arnold....

243cdb67082082.gif post-18518-0-1446084449-54807_thumb.jpg post-18518-0-1446084449-61216_thumb.jpg post-18518-0-1446084449-67363_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

UR shittin' me, right? Kim Kardashian is of Armenian descent and that makes her Mediterranean.

How should I put this??? You are wrong :)

Yes, Kim is part Armenian but Armenia is not a Mediterranean country. In fact it is a landlocked country, which means it does not border any large bodies of water. The closest large body of water to Armenia is the Caspian Sea---not the Mediterranean Sea.

Perhaps you meant to say "Middle Eastern..." or "Eurasian..." ;)