Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Perhaps she will follow in Marisa's footsteps by getting the cover of SI [this year]....did I just go there?!? :o Yes I did :shifty:

To follow in Marisa's footsteps you have to get the cover and the Angel contract. :p But if Brooklyn gets the cover on top of getting promoted by VS like she is (VS trying to cash in on her possibly getting the cover? :whistle:), clearly Marisa has taught her well. :D

To follow in Marisa's footsteps you have to get the cover and the Angel contract. :p

...AND the Maxim cover AND make a lot of top ten lists AND score a nationwide campaign, which that girl CLEARLY hasn't done yet. Girlie has a long way to go to even come close to Spikey's status. Bar Refaeli couldn't do it, so it's skeptical on BD's part.

Agreed with VAMP.

Not to mention getting every single magazine cover that no model in our history has gotten or even been asked to do, and being heavily used in commercials, network TV and on every Late Night TV shows. Plus representing big companies other then fashion and Clothing companies (VS Angel of course).., plus (the face of Harley Davidson). Pretty much being a Super Model turned Celebrity. Shape Mag, Cosmo, Maxim, and being in every single celeb mag every week, without some company buying the placement based on a product. Marisa is truly the most current famous Super Model of our time that continues to stay on top. She is in my personal top 5.

Can't wait to watch Direct TV. My Neighbor has DTV, so I am going over tomorrow to catch this!!! :drool: :drool: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Agreed with VAMP.

Not to mention getting every single magazine cover that no model in our history has gotten or even been asked to do, and being heavily used in commercials, network TV and on every Late Night TV show. Plus representing big companies other then fashion and Clothing companies, (hence face of Harley Davidson). Pretty much being a Super Model turned Celebrity. Shape Mag, Cosmo, Maxim, and being in every single celeb mag every week, without some company buying the placement based on a product. Marisa is truly the most current famous Super Model of our time that continues to stay on top. She is in my personal top 5.

Can't wait to watch Direct TV. My Neighbor has DTV, so I am going over tomorrow to catch this!!! :drool: :drool: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Since the topic that started the discussion was SI-related, when I said perhaps Brooklyn will follow in Marisa's footsteps I only meant it as getting a SI cover.

Obviously Brooklyn and Marisa have very different career paths and successes, so there's no point in comparing the nitty-gritty details of each model :)

^ The problem with them re-airing it is that it'll be re-aired on DirecTV, which no one seems to have. I thought about driving to a friend's house just to see it, but we're in the process of being obliterated by a snow storm. :pinch:

So Marisa is wearing #49. Maybe this means she's playing cornerback or safety?

:heart:

HAH, 'bush". I've got DirecTV, but my receiver has been in the shitter for the past month and I keep forgetting to contact DirecTV to fix it. Like I said, it'll re-air a whole buncha times, so once I get this piece o' shit fixed, I'll cap all three hours and edit the important parts.

Two more...

fe508f67045477.gif post-18518-0-1446084442-5072_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

^ The problem with them re-airing it is that it'll be re-aired on DirecTV, which no one seems to have. I thought about driving to a friend's house just to see it, but we're in the process of being obliterated by a snow storm. :pinch:

So Marisa is wearing #49. Maybe this means she's playing cornerback or safety?

I was thinking it represents her favorite team the 49ers :p

Sorry, I am not a huge football fan so I don't know a lot about the game and what the jersey number represents. BUT I do know Reggie Bush sucks b/c they talked abt his stats on ENews :D

BUT I do know Reggie Bush sucks b/c they talked abt his stats on ENews :D

Well, to be fair, Reggie's been getting better - the guy's finally beginning to learn to run forward with the ball instead of being a pansy. I guess Kim's been threatening to withhold sex unless he toughens up. :laugh:

Model Marisa Miller and NY Giants Quarteback Eli Manning the Fourth Annual DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl at DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl Stadium: South Beach on February 6, 2010 in Miami Beach, Florida

th_90728_001_122_487lo.jpg th_90730_002_122_424lo.jpg th_90732_003_122_1055lo.jpg th_90735_004_122_32lo.jpg th_90737_005_122_1108lo.jpg th_90740_006_122_368lo.jpg th_90743_007_122_415lo.jpgth_90745_008_122_35lo.jpg th_90751_010_122_125lo.jpg th_90753_011_122_583lo.jpg th_90755_012_122_708lo.jpg th_90758_013_122_575lo.jpg th_90761_014_122_58lo.jpg th_90763_015_122_359lo.jpgth_90765_016_122_56lo.jpg th_90769_017_122_947lo.jpg th_90771_018_122_200lo.jpg th_90777_020_122_516lo.jpg th_90781_022_122_554lo.jpg th_90784_023_122_235lo.jpg th_90786_024_122_46lo.jpg

thanks to jvsjvs

Reminder: Please do not post thumbnails and/or smaller images side-by-side equaling more than 600 pixels in width. Make sure there is a space between each image link. Click HERE for more information :flower: ~ post edited by PC