Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

but her face is such an advert for why we should all use sun cream!

:yes:

Spikey is back on the team for the time being, well good for her. Thought she was going to stick w/ modeling motorcycles only, but hey. I was wrong.

I just find it sooo odd how she was cut off all the videos, taken off the VS site...must of been one hell of a "discussion meeting"

EDIT: I've changed my mind. Sarcasm will only egg such people on. Instead I'll just say to dizzy that feeling the need to insert such negativity into a positive moment for Marisa fans is truly classless. I feel in a generous mood, so I'll just assume your comment was rash (as someone who obviously doesn't like Marisa and wants her gone) and that in hindsight you're mature enough to know you would have been better off not saying anything at all. :)

EDIT: I've changed my mind. Sarcasm will only egg such people on. Instead I'll just say to dizzy that feeling the need to insert such negativity into a positive moment for Marisa fans is truly classless. I feel in a generous mood, so I'll just assume your comment was rash (as someone who obviously doesn't like Marisa and wants her gone) and that in hindsight you're mature enough to know you would have been better off not saying anything at all. :)

Sorry, they should have been seperate posts? I was just agreeing with what someone else said..no biggie! You don't need to be the protective shield for everything someone says thats somewhat/slightly "negative" about Marisa. I in fact don't hate Marisa, thats a strong word. Shes a very nice lady <that also reminded me of alan for the hangover lol> (meeting her in person I got to really see) but from seeing her face actually in person I had to agree w/ nuevoyork's post. And i really shouldn't of posted my praise and negative comment together.

But in all honesty, i'm happy for her, if this is indeed what she wants :wave:

I'm glad that Marisa is back. Well hopefully all is well. I think that this is a great crop of girls. I love girls like Rosie, Candice etc but dont think they need to be made angels yet. It will be good to get them known with the public more and do more stuff for VS first.

Yah, i thought the outfit looked familiar. But i don't care. She could show up to every event in that same dress and would be amazing in my book. Don't mess with perfection. It's not the dress that makes the woman ... it's the other way around :wub: