Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

Remember this one, Pink? It's classic VS role-playing BS regarding "Culture Of Honesty".

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4d981062830934

It's just too funny when you rat out your co-workers. The looks on their faces is pure magic! SIGH, those were the good ol' days.... :(

GET IT ON!

:laugh:

OMG...HAHAHAHAH...A blast from the past :laugh: I still have mine but it is crinkled so I never scanned it :/

I agree, the whole "Culture Of Honesty" thing is BS when the company itself rarely upholds to this standard :cain:

Have you ratted out on a Co-worker??? :rofl: You bad boy! :p You are aware what goes on in one of those interrogations, right??? I had to witness a few and it is excruciating!!! :pinch: Even if the person didn't do it, they manipulate situation and make the the interrogation so hostile the person would admit it just to get out of the situation or they would rat someone else out. They do it so they don't have to spend more time and money investigating the situation. Very unethical. A dark side of VS :(

@JK: I've had my fair share of good and bad celebrity encounters. I doubt most of them are worth reading but if I were to set up an FB account, maybe I'll detail each one. You just HAVE to read about my encounter with Summer Glau, UGH, what a BITCH. :yuckky:

@PC: Unlike some employees who tend to buckle under the pressure, I just flat out tell the troof without hesitation. A few times I was asked by my managers if certain newbie employees were trustworthy and I just said "NO". Others would be like, "So-and-so is hard workin' but they need to prioritize this or that" but I'll just say "EFF those people, fire them!" :fun:

@JK: I've had my fair share of good and bad celebrity encounters. I doubt most of them are worth reading but if I were to set up an FB account, maybe I'll detail each one. You just HAVE to read about my encounter with Summer Glau, UGH, what a BITCH. :yuckky:

Just don't tell the story to Tooboku.