Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Thanks for the flyer, Pink! That would be great to have as a poster, like the ones you can get for concerts from like the 60s and 70s.
^^ I was about to ask about where did you go. Good to see you back :)

Awww, thanks! :blush: But I'm on another vacation from BZ now -- this one, computer-enforced, since it's officially died. :pinch: But luckily, I was able to save my Marisa pics folder, which was my first priority in the face of a computer meltdown. :laugh:

In other words... bump. :|

:heart:

What?!? An autograph signing took place in the "Heart Of America" known as Oakbrook, Illinois? Oh yeah, I can see it now. All those Country music-loving Oakbrook townsfolks over there lining up in droves around the block of this poor little mall and causing traffic jams all over the place. Sheesh. :sleep:

Anyway, I made UHQ scans of these ads, which I'm sure have been seen LOTS and LOTS of times.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

MICHAEL STARS

29918292.dffac3.jpg

TRUE RELIGION

29918306.f808f8.jpg

It sucks that I have to miss the Redskins game because I would've loved to have recorded Marisa's commercial in glorious 1080i High Definition.

:laugh:

Thanks for that cover, Tori!

----------

It's hard to ignore Miller, but she got the cold shoulder as she shot a 30-second commercial spot for the NFL that will debut this week. The spot features Miller, sitting down next to a football crazed schlub who is more focused on tracking a game on NFL.com than he is at Miller, who is perusing a copy of the SI Swimuit issue with her on the cover. "I'm trying to get more into sportscasting," she told us in between takes of the spot. For the sake of Extra Mustard we hope that happens.