Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ As long as he has a warning, he is ok :)

He's never given a warning in his life. :blink:

Can't usercash just be banned? It's insulting to me that so many BZers gladly spent their time and effort in contributing pics and news for nothing in return but a few thanks, while others take the content of other sites and reupload them just to make money off of fans. Wait, forget it's insulting to me, it's disgusting to me. :yuckky:

Thanks for the pics, VH!

^ He does have a warning --- look closely.

I understand where you are coming from. It does suck people are making money off of content that did not originally belong to them :( However, since there is a a warning.it is your choice to click on these links or not.

How is that an adequate warning? Warnings are supposed to be easily visible, or else it's not a warning at all -- and it doesn't even state an explanation of the so-called "warning."

^ You're welcome. :)

For a little more info on the event...

Sexy Miller is a golden girl

August 13th 2008

She may have been in New York rather than Beijing, but gold-clad babe MARISA MILLER could win a medal for how she looked. The Victoria's Secret and Swimsuit Illustrated pin-up is stunning in a shiny, figure-hugging gold dress.

Even though she didn't flash much flesh, Marisa looked glamorous and sexy in the tiny number.

Mel was appearing at a charity event in New York last night run by fashion label Marc Ecko, called All In For Tikva.

The American supermodel does her fair share of charity work, including fund raising for cancer research.

But in our view her most charitable action thus far has been posing in this very dress.

The Sun (UK)

^ As long as he has a warning, he is ok :)

He's never given a warning in his life. :blink:

Can't usercash just be banned? It's insulting to me that so many BZers gladly spent their time and effort in contributing pics and news for nothing in return but a few thanks, while others take the content of other sites and reupload them just to make money off of fans. Wait, forget it's insulting to me, it's disgusting to me. :yuckky: