bar none

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

Sorry if repost.

26ou9.png

@ VS Thanks for my set i love it :)

Where did you find this one ? Just wondering... The original picture has some words on it and is larger then this one and I cut off the words so it looks just like this one that I uploaded on a few other forums.

It had been confirmed by Marisa Miller's official forum, she will be walking at the VSFS this year!!! :D

Awesome, awesome, I heard it at AAOF too , thanks again for the news, Pinky :) Its so good its almost unbelievable lol :) Cant wait for my *november birthday gift* hehe... Ma-ri-saaaa !!!!

It had been confirmed by Marisa Miller's official forum, she will be walking at the VSFS this year!!! :D

Now I have to absolutely watch it!!!!! Not that I wouldn't for all the fasion and other fashion things. :shifty:

I'll need to remember to watch it.

Now I have to absolutely watch it!!!!! Not that I wouldn't for all the fasion and other fashion things. :shifty:

I also only watch the VSFS for the fashion. :cain:

Yay! :clap: The runway will be even hotter this year. Only because Marisa's outfit will be hot on her, like Matt just said, who doesn't watch the show for the fashion? :whistle:

Matt and I :whistle: