Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

She spoke of her upcoming VS commercial with Heidi and also a July cover for Ocean Drive. She was presented with an Oven Mitt

Trophy for being the Best Damn Hottie......lol....Anyway hope you can catch it tonite with the numerous airings in different time zones.

Brock

I hope they present her on VS fashion show if they are already giving her commercials.

She spoke of her upcoming VS commercial with Heidi and also a July cover for Ocean Drive. She was presented with an Oven Mitt

Trophy for being the Best Damn Hottie......lol....Anyway hope you can catch it tonite with the numerous airings in different time zones.

Brock

I hope they present her on VS fashion show if they are already giving her commercials.

Sam, I'm with you......it is long overdue. She would rock that show.........................

Brock

Ooooh YES!!!! Im soooo with you, guys.

My lil paws crossed for our girl to be in VSFS !!!! XX

Oh and thanks for the link to best damn video, Brock ! Loved it <3

Brock

You're welcome......Are you really in Germany?

Brock

You're welcome......Are you really in Germany?

lol Yeah, why ?

Ohhh, just curious.........that explains the 3:00am posts with the time difference from here on the west coast lol. Thanks again for your valued contributions to the threads. I'm sure we all appreciate them.

Brock

Ohhh, just curious.........that explains the 3:00am posts with the time difference from here on the west coast lol. Thanks again for your valued contributions to the threads. I'm sure we all appreciate them.

Brock

Oh okay lol. Yeah, time differences suck lol. Ohhh I <3 MM. Supporting her at Alessandra A. official foum, FMT, MMC and here :) Welcome;)

I have to say, Bar Rafaeli looked better in the same bikini. Blasphemy, I know! :ninja:

post-10465-1179963582_thumb.jpg

(credit to original poster)

Not that MM doesn't look hot...

I have to agree with you there. But maybe its more about the pose than anything. Bar is posed beautifully in that shot.