Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

For a guy that finds Marisa so boring, happycanadian sure hangs out here a lot. You'd think he would not visit here if she were so boring.

Or he can't find any new Tyra pics to make him happy.

Personally, I think she is one sexy lady, in any pic or any outfit. Why she is classified under "other Models" still befuddles me.

Come on, her part in "NY Taxi" you can not really call acting... In a interview she said, she just want to try sth. new, but she don't want to be an actress. On the opposite Adriana said, that she really want to become an actress (Late Late Show 2004). With her english-knowledge :whistle:

but they arent supermodels.  10 years ago every guy in the street knew who girls like Cindy Crawford were, nowadays we (specifically us on the forums) may know who Gisele or Laetitia or Adriana are, but they arent supermodels.  There arent any anymore.

Well I think Adriana gets closest to being a super-model of the topmodels of this generation.

but they arent supermodels.  10 years ago every guy in the street knew who girls like Cindy Crawford were, nowadays we (specifically us on the forums) may know who Gisele or Laetitia or Adriana are, but they arent supermodels.  There arent any anymore.

Well I think Adriana gets closest to being a super-model of the topmodels of this generation.

I disagree, she's a no name, all the models here are except maybe Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks, but they're old (for models) and have been around for a long time.

Note: A lot of models are no names, it's not an insult to their appearance, its just a fact of exposure.