Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I realize that it's highly doubtful, but does anyone have any media (images, video footage) of Marisa's work as a sportscaster? I know my 1st time seeing her was back in 2002 (hence my username) when she hosted the Summer Beach Bash on one of the major networks, a skateboarding and bicycle competition I believe it was. Many have talked about her being on the Best Damn Sports Show, but I have yet to catch any of that programming, and no one still seems to have recorded any of that. Would this be a completely frivolous inquiry? If anyone has anything of this nature, please share. Again, thanks in advance. Sorry, I always seem to ask for too much, but it sure is nice when I can find rare treasures such as this. :laugh:

The Summer Beach Bash? This is completely new to me (and I thought I knew it all!), so I googled it and didn't come up with anything. Are you sure you don't have her confused for someone else? I checked IMDb and usually they would've listed her with television credits, but it has nothing about it.

Marisa wasn't actually on the Best Damn Sports Show Period: they were just announcing that she won their beauty competition/poll online and suggested she might come on the show to accept some sort of trophy. So there was really nothing to record.

Nope, I am 100% of this. I saw her on it two years in a row, and this was how I first found out about her. I didn't google it (Summer Beach Bash) until about a year after I saw it, and I didn't come up with anything about it either, but there is no question. It was her. However, thanks for clearing up the BDSS thing. Now it makes sense why I haven't seen any pics or vids of it. Anyways, with the SBB thing, it was 2002, just when Marisa was starting to get a name for herself in SI, so it's likely you might never find anything attaching her name to it. She was just co-host where she interviewed bikers and skateboarders after their runs, so there wasn't really much to capture. However, it was intriguing nonetheless, and I thought I'd ask about it.

marisamiller2002 is correct on BOTH accounts. i know that the video with her on the TBDSSP is floating around somewhere (youtube?). If im not mistaken she threw a football into the audience. I too discovered her when she was a host for SBB, and if i remember correctly they only flashed her name real quick a few times. Im glad i remembered it. Just imagine shortly aftward finding out that she had done p10. holy awesome! a perfect body doesnt come along very often.

Did she really come onto TBDSSP episode a few days ago? I turned it off after they said she had won the poll fifteen minutes into the program. Damn, maybe I should have kept watching. :ninja:

And I'm stumped that not one bio of hers mentioned this SBB thing.

Let's face it. If we're men, we'd be lucky to land a girl as beautiful as either of them, and if we're women we'd be lucky to look like them.

Or something.

I dunno about that. I mean, I'd like to have that body, maybe. But I'm attractive enough on my own.

And as for whether men would be lucky to land a girl as beautiful as them, I guess the question men would have to ask themselves is if the package is all that matters. If the answer is yes, then, well... I guess you're right on that count. Luck has very little to do with landing a woman. Or keeping her.

Very well said, Nine. I agree.

*RANT WARNING! FOR THE EASILY UPSET: STAY AWAY!*

I'm sorry, but I find the above post completely ridiculous. Just go to South America? Okay, anyone who wants a hot girlfriend, just get in your car and drive thousands of miles or cross an ocean to get one when there are beautiful women everywhere you might go. So some guy says Venezuelan clubs are packed with hotter women than Alba (which I certainly think is BS). Who cares? As far as I'm concerned, you can say there are mega hot women on the freakin' moon. It doesn't change the reality of what kind of women are where you live, and it certainly doesn't mean they're sub-par or not worth your attention compared to some overhyped women who live on another continent.

And I'm soooo bored with this cliché idea that South America, and mainly Brazil, has the hottest women you can find. I've seen so many pics of ordinary South Americans and their friends and let me tell you: I'm unimpressed. As far as I'm concerned, this Brazilians-are-goddesses thing so many people seem to believe is a great joke Victoria's Secret has pulled on us. Are there beautiful women coming out of that country? Of course, but if anyone thinks all Brazilians are as hot as whichever of their models you like best, then I can only imagine you'll be very disappointed if you go there.

Lastly, some time ago I saw an online list from a major travel magazine listing the top 10 countries for most beautiful women, and Brazil, like every Western hemisphere country (but Argentina), was nowhere to be seen.

*rant over*

I totally agree with you. There are beautiful women everywhere. It is all subjective. In no way do the hottest women only come out of Brazil. It was all just a trend. Just how the Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford American beauty Glamazon was a trend in the early 90s. Or the heroin-chic of the mid-90s ( Kate Moss ). A lot of Eastern European women are "in" right now, look at all those models. Tastes change every few years and who knows... in two years, it might be Ireland models with red-hair and pale skin ( not saying that all Irish people have red-hair or pale skin, just making an example ).

Marisa, I believe, is beautiful and especially unique considering all the Eastern European and Brazilian models that are huge right now. Marisa is blonde, fun, in better shape than 98% of those sticks, and I find her more desireable and attractive than most of the high-fashion girls. The tall, thin ladies might be good for haute couture, but I prefer women with some hips, breasts, a pretty smile and a great personality. Marisa is unique because she's not one of the many clothes hangers strutting down the runways. She's different than that trend, and that's why I like her. :heart:

*RANT WARNING! FOR THE EASILY UPSET: STAY AWAY!*

I'm sorry, but I find the above post completely ridiculous. Just go to South America? Okay, anyone who wants a hot girlfriend, just get in your car and drive thousands of miles or cross an ocean to get one when there are beautiful women everywhere you might go. So some guy says Venezuelan clubs are packed with hotter women than Alba (which I certainly think is BS). Who cares? As far as I'm concerned, you can say there are mega hot women on the freakin' moon. It doesn't change the reality of what kind of women are where you live, and it certainly doesn't mean they're sub-par or not worth your attention compared to some overhyped women who live on another continent.

And I'm soooo bored with this cliché idea that South America, and mainly Brazil, has the hottest women you can find. I've seen so many pics of ordinary South Americans and their friends and let me tell you: I'm unimpressed. As far as I'm concerned, this Brazilians-are-goddesses thing so many people seem to believe is a great joke Victoria's Secret has pulled on us. Are there beautiful women coming out of that country? Of course, but if anyone thinks all Brazilians are as hot as whichever of their models you like best, then I can only imagine you'll be very disappointed if you go there.

Lastly, some time ago I saw an online list from a major travel magazine listing the top 10 countries for most beautiful women, and Brazil, like every Western hemisphere country (but Argentina), was nowhere to be seen.

*rant over*

*superficiality warning*

Chill girl. Let me rephrase. Just go to ANY nightclub. You'll find girls that are more beautiful than ALBA.

Beuty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone might think that the most beautiful people in the world are in malaysia, other in ghana, others in leichtenstein... so this argument is ridiculous if we want to discuss in terms of 'absolute'. I was just stating MY opinion and I think that the omst beautiful women are in South America due to the incredible mix that exists: German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.. I grew up clubbing in South America and that's my opinion from stuff I saw over there and stuff I saw when I went clubbing in Europe.

And YES, brazilian womn are overhyped in the US.. but that's just the way it is.

So I don't fall out of topic..

post-7-1176058546_thumb.jpg

I dunno about that. I mean, I'd like to have that body, maybe. But I'm attractive enough on my own.

And as for whether men would be lucky to land a girl as beautiful as them, I guess the question men would have to ask themselves is if the package is all that matters. If the answer is yes, then, well... I guess you're right on that count. Luck has very little to do with landing a woman. Or keeping her.

Well said!