Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Marisa's lead is 6% -- 53 to 47, which are the same numbers in the Marisa/Cuthbert round. But I can see Alba's appeal. She's got a great body, but other than that, I think she's kind of bland.

yeah, unlike the originality and uniqueness of a big-bossomed bleach blonde.

I'd take alba over miller, as Alba is FAR more unique, and easily less BLAND than miller. To add on top of that the fact that miller looks the exact same in every photo (limited versatility), and can't even get the cover of the seriously unimpressive SI's of the last four years, then I'd say she's far from the most impressive, or the top of anything.

Alba? She's cute and she's got a good body, but that's it. She's just popular.

Let's face it. If we're men, we'd be lucky to land a girl as beautiful as either of them, and if we're women we'd be lucky to look like them.

Or something.

I dunno about that. I mean, I'd like to have that body, maybe. But I'm attractive enough on my own.

And as for whether men would be lucky to land a girl as beautiful as them, I guess the question men would have to ask themselves is if the package is all that matters. If the answer is yes, then, well... I guess you're right on that count. Luck has very little to do with landing a woman. Or keeping her.

I think what Dread is trying to say is that if you met the woman you're going to spend the rest of your life with and she happened to look like Marisa or Alba, you might count yourself (and others might consider you) as very lucky.

I would agree.

Let's face it. If we're men, we'd be lucky to land a girl as beautiful as either of them, and if we're women we'd be lucky to look like them.

Or something.

Beauty is relative.. I've been with girls tha tI consider better than Alba. It's not that hard, just go to south america bro, psecially venezuela, brazil and argentina.

In venezuela you go clubbing and you see tons of girls hotter than alba with idiots next to them. You just gotta know what to do.

*RANT WARNING! FOR THE EASILY UPSET: STAY AWAY!*

I'm sorry, but I find the above post completely ridiculous. Just go to South America? Okay, anyone who wants a hot girlfriend, just get in your car and drive thousands of miles or cross an ocean to get one when there are beautiful women everywhere you might go. So some guy says Venezuelan clubs are packed with hotter women than Alba (which I certainly think is BS). Who cares? As far as I'm concerned, you can say there are mega hot women on the freakin' moon. It doesn't change the reality of what kind of women are where you live, and it certainly doesn't mean they're sub-par or not worth your attention compared to some overhyped women who live on another continent.

And I'm soooo bored with this cliché idea that South America, and mainly Brazil, has the hottest women you can find. I've seen so many pics of ordinary South Americans and their friends and let me tell you: I'm unimpressed. As far as I'm concerned, this Brazilians-are-goddesses thing so many people seem to believe is a great joke Victoria's Secret has pulled on us. Are there beautiful women coming out of that country? Of course, but if anyone thinks all Brazilians are as hot as whichever of their models you like best, then I can only imagine you'll be very disappointed if you go there.

Lastly, some time ago I saw an online list from a major travel magazine listing the top 10 countries for most beautiful women, and Brazil, like every Western hemisphere country (but Argentina), was nowhere to be seen.

*rant over*

To have a lasting relationship, you need more than just beauty. Once the beauty fades, what will you have??? Unless you are just interested in dating and messing around w/ beautiful women, then that is a different story. And btw, I am not saying nor implying that beautiful women don't have anything beyond their looks.