Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I thought he was a commercials director. I think that "music video visionary" thing in the Costa Rica preview video was just BS. :ninja: I watch tons of music videos and have never seen his name.

I don't think you will see his name in credits very often but most of the top people in music turn to him for

his expertise in post production, concepts & creativity. From Mariah carey, Kanye West, Justin Timberlake

Red Hot Chili Peppers. I just saw a website with a ton of his stuff. I'll try to dig it up if I can.

Brock

Then I guess I stand corrected. :confused:

Hey.....IMPORTANT for those of us who are voting for "homegirl" in the Best Damn Beauty thing.....

Although she is winning right now at a 60 to 40 clip, BEST DAMN Show (for whatever reason) has extended the contest from it's original poll closing today 4/3 another 2 days to thursday 4/5. So let's keep voting

click away...............here's the link again:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6561384

Then I guess I stand corrected. :confused:

Hey.....IMPORTANT for those of us who are voting for "homegirl" in the Best Damn Beauty thing.....

Although she is winning right now at a 60 to 40 clip, BEST DAMN Show (for whatever reason) has extended the contest from it's original poll closing today 4/3 another 2 days to thursday 4/5. So let's keep voting

click away...............here's the link again:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6561384

Perhaps so they pull some votes for Alba <_< :whistle:

well I got most of the pictures off this thread, but instead of people searching through 106 pages, it would be easier for people to look through the ones I have... Im working on getting a few more collections up for some other models. Thanks for the appreciation.... glad I can help others out!