Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Jerry Cantrell has been banned because of that little remark he just stated...i want you marisa fans to know this...this forum is here and people can state their opinions...if you start bashing another member for stating their opinion then you will be banned. Jerry had been bashing members for stating their opinion and this little remark had caused his banning.

i just wanted to say that i have cleaned out all the opinions that were stated and the bashing by the marisa fans...i would like to say that in the future please respect other members opinions if they state them...i also would like to apologize if i had said anything bad, i was also stating my opinion.

you marisa fans better not be doublin up ips like you did back in chilax.....cheating is not allowed.....we will find you and you will be banned......!!!!!

I thought fans of everyone were doing that on Chilax. Why make it seem like you're singling out Marisa fans as the only cheaters? So many people of so many tastes played a part in that fiasco.

Great pic Petite. Thanks.

no......actually i dunno if u guys remember but it was marisa fans that pulled that stunt back in the day....hell i'm a marisa fan myself so please do not single me out....but anyways its not a problem...we have gotten ways to find out all ips of voters and it will be verified....and u guys can blame me if it turns out to be all a lie.....